(Closed) APRIL POAS BOARD 2016

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 241
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I opened a wondfo to take a test this morning for funsies (I’m cd44 and really have no idea when I ovulated this month apparently!) and the package was empty! I grabbed a second test, 5 minutes later, massive smudge. I’m not quite sure what the universe is trying to tell me…

Post # 242
1074 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
Kacie209:  congrats! FX for a sticky baby!

Post # 243
1074 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

So I’m 6 dpo I think….I’m not temping or charting, just DTD every other day from days 10-20. I had lots of slippery EWCM so I thought I’d O on day 14 which happened to be my birthday! So we BD on that day (last Saturday/ Sunday morning) and I wanted to again a couple days later but DH and I got in a fight. So then I didn’t want to. LOL. This happen to anyone else? Hoping we still hit the window anyhow!

Post # 244
249 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Kacie209:  congratulations! wishing you a h&h 9 mos! we also did robitussin this month and started using preseed so that is promising.

Post # 245
249 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
madger:  i got a giant ? on a bad digital FRER last month. Story of my friggin life! lol af showed up later but a question mark!! really universe?!?

Post # 246
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
Kacie209:  

So happy for you!!!

Post # 247
232 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MrsLeb:  wow, I didn’t even know a question mark was possible on those!!

Post # 248
249 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
madger:  neither did I! evidently i did something wrong but it was just a funny moment. Not sure when the ? Showed up. I saw that response the day after I tested and I peeked in the trash to double check

Post # 249
766 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
Kacie209:  congratulations!!!

View original reply
Pepper123:  keeping my FX crossed for you! Especially because AF on vacation is so annoying!

View original reply
JMer711:  partners are the best. glad you’ve got him! Still pulling for you!!

Post # 250
2343 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
Kacie209:  Congratulations!! 😀

Post # 251
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
Kacie209:  Congrats! So happy for you!!! 

I’m 9dpo and feeling very out for the month already. I’m usually so hopeful and try to stay optimistic, but I just feel beat down this month. I had a dream last night that my period started and I almost cried when I woke up. I know I’m not out til AF shows, but I’m just sure she is on her way. I also feel like I’m on a time crunch here because my husband will be in Mexico for work in June and I’m so worried about the damn Zika Virus. Sorry for being a downer – I’m just having myself a little pity party today. Ugh. 

Post # 252
770 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

This is my first cycle off BCP, and I’m currently CD31. I really have no idea if AF is late or not since it’s the first cycle, but I guess I’ll test every few days until AF shows or I get the BFP. I tested in the evening on CD29, and it was an obvious negative. Im going to test with FMU tomorrow as I have a bachelorette to go to tomorrow night. If this cycle isn’t the cycle for us, I really hope AF shows soon!

Post # 253
134 posts
Blushing bee

Your age/partner’s age: I’m 27, my husband is 40

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 1 AF showed up this morning!

Ovulation Date: I’m still regulating, so I’m not sure CD 15-18 has been most common

POAS Date: apps are currently calculating 4/30 (that feels so far away!!)

Usual Cycle Length: around 32 days (last cycle was 49 though 🙁 )

Cycles Trying: 22 months trying, however this is our 5th month on metformin. They say metformin takes 3 months to work, so here’s hoping we are getting close!!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Metformin, temping, opks, ff charting, prenatals, and pcos diet and excersising

Link to Chart, if any:

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! – Since blooms start to appear in April, I thought we would talk about flowers.  Do you have a favorite?  Do you garden?  What flowers do you just love and do they remind you of a time in your life? Did you have a specific flower that you had to have in your wedding?

My husband surprises me with flowers all the time, so I love them all! We actually live on a farm and are going to start growing them here soon.

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/april-poas-board-2016/#ixzz44bkFgVwK

Post # 254
261 posts
Helper bee

Kacie209 – YAY for the BFP – CONGRATS!!!!!!

Happy April everyone!  Here’s to hoping there are a lot of BFP’s this month.  According to my fertility app my fertile window starts this weekend so DH and I are gearing up for a lot of BDing!  Very excited!  I hope everyone has a great weeken!!!!

Post # 255
232 posts
Helper bee

Alrighty, bfn this morning after yesterday’s test fail. At this point, I’m 100% sure we are out (we each had separate trips back to back, so no sex for about a week and a half) and I’m just twiddling my thumbs waiting for old AF to show. I don’t think I’ll ever be so glad to see her! We are headed down to DC for a race this weekend, so it will be nice to see some friends and run with the cherry blossoms. Plus, I’d never be happier to run with my period if it happens to show up.

The topic ‘APRIL POAS BOARD 2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors