Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
madger:  have a fun run!! 

Post # 257
599 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

Welp, AF showed up this morn just like I expected, and brought with her an equally uninvited guest, Migraine. That bitch.

DH reminded me this morn that we originally didn’t want a December baby, we were debating not even trying this month. Also our anniversary is April 24 and we have two bottles of anniversary wines to drink, so now we can actually enjoy them! So, there’s that to help take out the sting a little. 

Good news is this month I’ll get to POAS twice, so please move my POAS date to April 30!

Post # 258
766 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
JMer711:  sorry about your migraine, ouch! Glad you’ll be able to celebrate your anniversary in style 😉

Post # 259
770 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Testing this morning with FMU, and it was a BFN. Still no sign of AF though, but I guess that’s not unusual since this is my first cycle off BCP. Guess I’ll be having a few drinks tonight at the party! 

Post # 261
51 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
bloomingflower:  I am out! Great thing is i gte another chance again this month lol! Please move my date to 25 April! Thanks!

Post # 263
84 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
bloomingflower:  Will you please move me to 4/7? Thanks!

Post # 264
84 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
JMer711:  Boo, sorry AF showed. Yay for wine!

Post # 265
40 posts
Newbee

View original reply
JMer711:  sorry about AF 🙁 – your husband sounds wonderful, fingers crossed for an anniversary month baby! 

AF showed up for me as I was suspecting… And brought with her cramps so bad I threw up 🙁  Going to the gyno next week, as I had a preconception apt and mentioned my horrible cramps but this was a whole new level. I don’t really have any other symptoms of endo, but I can’t get this voice out of my head thinking I might have it. I guess symptom spotting happens to me in all areas of TTC. 

All of the flowers and the world coming to life again in my area makes me so hopeful that April is our month. FX for all!

Post # 266
1616 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

can I please be moved to the 24th my cycle is doing crazy things since my missed miscarriage!

congrats to those who have positives this month!

Post # 267
249 posts
Helper bee

Tested early at 11 or 12dpo on $ store cheapie knowing it was going to be negative because those tests say to wait until ome day after missed period. My app says my period should start  Tuesday but I felt O pains March 23 so Im feeling like maybe it will be Wednesday? This month is different in that my boobs dont hurt as bad, ive had frequent heaches and migraines and im HOT and have had a bit of insomnia. Oh and tmi but last month I dried up like crazy. This month cm still going on. I HATE the tww. I am such a symptom spotter and drive myself crazy. 

Post # 268
249 posts
Helper bee

I am out AF showed up this afternoon. This month and last I had O pains on the 23rd of the month and got a period 11 days later. Im only two months off BC but an 11 day LP is ok isnt it? Im having a bit of a pity party and I know its only been two months but Im just sad I wont have a 2016 baby. I couldnt help but cry when AF was here:(  

Im not sure I will roll call next month but I just wanted to say congrats to all of the bfps, hugs to those who had AF show up and my fingers are crossed for those of you who are still in the game this month! Baby dust to all!

Post # 270
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Squinter?!?!?  I’m freaking out! I thougt I was out because of cramps and spotting. But I decided to take a test and this showed up with in about a minute. 

The topic ‘APRIL POAS BOARD 2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors