(Closed) APRIL POAS BOARD 2016

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 271
84 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS:  That looks like more than just a squinter to me! Congrats, girl!!!

Did you have any symptoms besides cramps and spotting?

Post # 272
599 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS:  Looks like a BFP to me! Congrats!!!

Post # 273
1136 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
JMer711:  Dangit!!! I really thought this might of been it for you!!!

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS:  omg yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Post # 274
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
beepee:  
View original reply
JMer711:  
View original reply
Ohhavok:  Thank you!!!!  I’m still in shock and just a little convinced that it is a false positive, but those don’t happen very often right?!? I got some digis but I’m afraid to take them because I’m only 11dpo and I really don’t want “Not Pregnant” to show up.  Not many other symptoms. My boobs hurt, but they always hurt with AF.  Now I just hope it sticks!

Post # 276
194 posts
Blushing bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31/36

Baby #2. We have a very smart, stubborn and sassy daughter who will be 3 in May. 

Current Cycle Day/ DPO: CD8

Ovulation Date: it’s been CD16 the past two cycles, so I’m guessing 4/11

POAS Date: I’ll start POAS 4/21 (10DPO) if AF hasn’t shown yet. I haven’t had a luteal phase longer than 9 days since I stopped BCP in September.

Usual Cycle Length: 25-26 days

Cycles Trying: this makes cycle 9. Ugh. This isn’t fun anymore. Was going to skip this cycle bc my due date would be 1/1 and i think I’m having another csection (had one the first time bc DD was breech and couldn’t be flipped) and they schedule at 39 weeks (aka Christmas day), but I figure I’d rather a christmas baby than no baby so don’t want to miss any chances. 

BFP Plan: I’ve been taking prenatals regularly, and added vitex and a b-complex several months ago to try and lengthen my luteal phase. I had an endometrial biopsy last cycle, but my dr seems to think since it showed I’m ovulating that everything is fine and I must be ovulating earlier than I think and I’ve missed it (and apparently OPKs, temping, and cervical mucous/position which all tell me I’m ovulating on CD 16-18 are all wrong.) I’ll be asking for a referral to an RE after another couple of cycles if still not pregnant, and probably switching doctors as well. I mean, WTF? I’m also breaking back out the preseed and instead cups, and BD EOD from when my period ended until CD20ish. 

FOR FUN THIS MONTH: I absolutely love Dahlias!! I’m not much for gardening though, although I think that we’ll be planting a few big pots with our daughter later this spring/summer. 

Post # 277
766 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS:  hooray!!!! I’d wait to take the digital because they’re less sensitive and I get what you mean about seeing Negative in the window — but that’s definitely positive!!! Congrats. 

Post # 278
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Still no AF, so at this point I won’t be testing in April. GAH. thanks crummy long cycles. 

Post # 279
172 posts
Blushing bee

Very confused this month. I’m currently CD20. Positive OPK CD15 at night and CD16 only in the morning. O pain CD16 at night (which is the past has always been followed by a temp rise the next morning, CD17 usually). Temp rise didn’t happen until CD18. For some reason, FF put my O date as CD15 at first, even though I thought it could be CD16. This morning though, when I entered my temp, FF changed O to CD17. I had a temp dip this morning and thought nothing of it. So basically, I’m either 3, 4, or 5 DPO.

OK weird part and Too Much Information: After I temped, I went to the bathroom and noticed brown spotting on my underwear!! Never in my 17 years of having periods have I ever spotted in between. It was only on the underwear, and I checked CM and it’s very creamy/lotiony. I’m trying not to get my hopes up since I’m only 3-5 DPO and implantation seems unlikely this early. Hmmmm!

Post # 280
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS:  Hooray for that squinter!!! Congrats. Keep us posted!

Post # 281
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I’m officially 5 days late, which is unheard of for me, yet still BFN. I know something would be showing up by now, so it’s just so strange. Holding out hope that I had O date way wrong, and that it was crazy late for some reason this cycle. 

Post # 282
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
EL2101:  
View original reply
Pepper123:  Thank you!! So excited and a little scared. Trying to stay cautiously optimistic!!! 

I decided to go with a digital this morning. I think this confirms it! FX this is a sticky baby!

Post # 283
1074 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS:  that looks positive to me! Congrats!

ETA- just saw the digital lol. YAY!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by YogaMama.
Post # 285
456 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
bloomingflower:  you have me listed as “mmr99” for my late March bfp, so I’m listed as unknown and bfp!

The topic ‘APRIL POAS BOARD 2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors