1307 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

faith9:  thanks girl 🙂 :)!

Post # 482
623 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

So I started getting ovulation pains yesterday and figured I’d get a positive OPK this morning — and I was right! Love that I’m starting to be able to predict what my body is doing now.

Based on past cycles, that means I should ovulate on Saturday. I just did some reading about ovulation pain and one article said one study “used ultrasound technology to connect mid-cycle cramps to actual ovulation. They discovered that ovulation occurred a couple days after women reported the side pain.” Very interesting info to know and seems to corroborate my own experiences.

Of course I also found articles about when to be concerned about ovulation pain as it could potentially indicate issues like PCOS or endometriosis, which can cause infertility, so I’m trying not to get paranoid about that. While these pains are uncomfortable, like annoying AF cramps, they’re not severe so I’m thinking (hoping) that’s not the case for me. 

Post # 483
298 posts
Helper bee

All of a sudden I am feeling super anxious to test and I am only 1/2 way through the TWW.  BUTTT next Thursday will be here before I know it and I am trying my best not to get my hopes up / read too much into things.  I have been doing a really good job not symptom spotting and thinking everything I feel is because I may be pregnant.  Today I get to go see my coworkers 3 weeks old baby – soooo exciting!

Post # 484
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

JMer711:  I had some ovulation pain today as well. I’m trying to be relaxed and not intervene this month but I’m super tempted to take an OPK to verify now that you say you did. Hoping we can BD some the next couple of days. FX for u!

Post # 485
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Ohhavok: Happy birthday to you and congrats!!!! Here’s hoping I can join you later this month fx

Post # 486
1307 posts
Bumble bee

mjharri4:  Thank you!!! I hope you can too!! 🙂 

Post # 487
361 posts
Helper bee

Hi! So this is our third cycle trying and today looks great and OF COURSE Fiance is not able to be here tonight! So sad!

Your age/partner’s age: 42/30

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: Cycle day 13

Ovulation Date: TODAY apparently!!! Woo!

POAS Date:

Usual Cycle Length: 30ish

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): doing folic acid now and will switch to prenatal when pregs, OPK

So I got this on my tests today! I’ve been using both this time because I’ve had a hard time seeing my lines on the OPK.  Using the digital was a way of gauging the darkness of my lines.  So I’m excited to see this but of course Fiance is working all night and can’t get by till tomorrow!!!

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! – peonies!!!!

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/april-poas-board-2016/#ixzz45qyztTsP

Post # 488
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Ohhavok:  So cool that you found out on your birthday! Great story to tell this little one 🙂 Best wishes to you!!

Post # 489
136 posts
Blushing bee

So, according to opk and temps, it looks like I ovulated early this month. I had the cramping to go with it. We have my in laws in town ask we’ve been out late and missed a few days, but ff is still giving us a “good” rating. 

Post # 490
1307 posts
Bumble bee

arellan10:  Thank you :)! I think so too, definitely a cute story to tell them

MrsAndrus322:  I agree with FF, I think your timing looks great!!! eeek FX!!!

Post # 491
231 posts
Helper bee

MrsAndrus322:  CD13 OPK looks positive but FF is saying you ovulated on CD12? That doesn’t make sense to me.  Based on OPKs O date should be CD14 or CD15. Any EWCM around CD14/15?

Post # 492
422 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

I’m out this month, AF is here. On to the next month!

Post # 493
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Coastal Maine inn

MrsJet:  I’ve been symptom spotting like crazy – which I know is a waste of time and energy – but I have been feeling some weird stuff that’s not typical for me. Some odd, dull cramping over the last couple days, and the weird dreams… logically, I know that it’s too early (at 9dpo) to feel anything significant, but that doesn’t stop my from analyzing every twinge. SIGH. 

Post # 494
298 posts
Helper bee

BowTiedKangaroo – Oh no! It is difficult my mind always wanders there and then I’m like nope probably just gas LOL.  I really want to test every day on the way home from work I think maybe I should pick up some tests but I just keep driving. 6 days! Hang in there the wait will be over before you know it

The topic ‘APRIL POAS BOARD 2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors