(Closed) April POAS Part 3! The First BabyBees of 2014 Start Here!

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@As_You_Wish:  Sorry about AF but glad that you can feel some relief. Man mother nature was not nice this month. FX for next month!

Post # 4
1209 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

This weekend was a crazy weekend and I’m just now getting on here for an update. I am officially a rollover as of Friday. I’m not too disappointed. My husband and I are going on a trip in a few weeks and we look forward to continuing trying. 

I am so excited for all the BFPs. It gives me a ton of hope that it won’t take too long for us!

Post # 5
422 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Hi everyone! I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who congratulated me on my BFP…Sorry for the belated thanks, I’ve been hideously sick with a virus and haven’t been coherent enough to type :S I get my HCG results this afternoon so I’m keeping my fingers crossed I get to graduate for good this time. FX for lots of New Year babies xx

Post # 7
220 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I am so excited seeing all these BFP’s!!!  

Post # 8
2674 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012 - Catholic Church

Commenting to follow.

@kamielynn:  This is one of the biggest pregnancy myths. You’re only supposed to up your calories by about 500 by the time you’re in your 3rd tri of a singleton pregnancy.

Post # 9
513 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

oops i need to go to next post. I started on the 12th lol

Post # 10
220 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@ScottishMrs:    Oh I relise that.   This was simply a fun way to announce my pregnancy on facebook. 

Post # 11
485 posts
Helper bee

I think I’m going bonkers!!!! I POAS just now at 9DPO…too early I know 🙁 I swear i see a very faint line..Within 8 min…It was SMU and it looked diluted..Dang it..I promised myself I wouldnt do this this cycle…

Post # 12
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’m supposed to get AF and waiting until this afternoon to see if the b*tch shows up.  If not, I’ll POAS either tonight or else tomorrow morning.  My hubby was also out of town this weekend and my parents were in town, so I knew if I took it this weekend I wouldn’t be able to keep it a secret AND I’d want my hubby to be the first to know (he said he didn’t want me to tell him over the phone).  So I need to chill myself out because I’m getting excited and I have no reason to.

I’m so nervous and anxious.  Weird thing, I haven’t felt my usual AF symptoms.  Usually I have sore boobs and bloat/feel crazy fat, but I’ve just been a little more tired than usual and nothing else.  I’m totally looking at EVERY SINGLE twinge/cramp/etc. I feel which doesn’t help.  Pretty sure I haven’t gone 5 minutes without checking on WB or thinking “Could I be pregnant?” 

Post # 13
485 posts
Helper bee

@LuckoftheIrish12:  Im right there with you! My boobs are ussually sore before af, there are only a little tender..Ive been having very mild cramps or pressure down by uterus the past few days..Cant wait too test agian..I JUST WANT TO KNOW!!!

Post # 15
2674 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012 - Catholic Church

@kamielynn:  Haha! That’s an awesome announcement! I was targetting you with that statement either. It was just a fun fact that I was throwing out for anyone who cares 🙂

The topic ‘April POAS Part 3! The First BabyBees of 2014 Start Here!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors