(Closed) April POAS Part 3! The First BabyBees of 2014 Start Here!

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 152
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@Prettylt:  Sorry about AF.

Post # 153
2440 posts
Buzzing bee

@suckapunch:  I use the little cups we had leftover from making Jello shots ๐Ÿ™‚  They’re just little plastic cups, shorter than a dixie cup, that we got at the Dollar Tree I believe, if not there than the grocery store.

Post # 155
2299 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

@redhead46:  I started testing this cycle with wondfo’s on 9dpo (I know way too early) and got exactly what you have. I didn’t have a super obvious bfp till yesterday (12dpo). I definitley see lines!

Post # 156
2440 posts
Buzzing bee

@pink_sherbert:  Thank you!

@JewishBride:  Thanks, that’s reassuring.  Yesterday’s lines were so light that it was nice to see a line this morning that I didn’t have to keep turning around to find the right light to see, it was just there.  But I half think I was actually 8 dpo, my pre-O temps looked the same last month and this month and I knew I O’d on CD 14 last month so it should have been the same this month but FF was saying CD 13 this month.

Post # 157
2299 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

@redhead46:  That’s frustrating! I didn’t chart so I had to go by what FF told me based on my opk’s, which I think was off a bit by looking at my first bfp chart. That’s how I was! Every time I would go into the bathroom I would look at my tests and one minute be convinced it was there then the next not! Congratulations, btw! What’s your EDD?

Post # 158
1564 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@Edilee:  Congratulations!

@redhead46:  Yay for a darker line! Congratulations!

Post # 160
1660 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

holy crow, I just checked the gift for Darling Husband for if we get a BFP and it is being delivered today instead of Monday… Now the question is do I test tomorrow morning (9/10dpo) or wait a couple more days?!?

Post # 161
858 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

@Edilee:  congrats!!!! that’s a nice line! they say you should always pay attention to your dreams!

@bananasareyellow:  sorry about AF! might catch you in the May POAS boards

16 out of 59 that is a nice statistic!!!!!

@wandering_gypsy:  also waiting waiting waiting…I have had cramps for 4 days?! still nothing…the absolute earliest I can test is the 30th,,,,so Ill catch you in the may boards ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 163
26 posts
Newbee

@pink_sherbert: I am 13 days DPO, my last cycle had an 11 day luteal phase so I was feeling hopeful. My temperature took a huge dive on dpo 11, from 98.6 to 97.8 so I figured I was out for the month. But then it came roaring back up On DPO 12.  A pretty awesome surprise!

thanks for all the sweet congratulations! It feels great to have a place to announce since we won’t be telling family or friends for another four weeks at least!

Post # 164
929 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Love love loving all of these BFP’s!!!  There is definitely something in the water this month :).

Anxiously awaiting testing….  AF’s arrival date is pushed back a few days for me- thinking an ETA would be April 30th but hoping it wont be for another 9 months!!  Fingers crossed!

XXOO’s to all the new mommies!

Post # 165
767 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@redhead46:  

@Edilee:  Congrats and hoping you have a healthy and happy 9 months!!!

@bananasareyellow:  Did AF come??

I’m confused – cramps have stopped, brown spotting stopped, AF is a day late – BFN (Clearblue Digital) ๐Ÿ™

The topic ‘April POAS Part 3! The First BabyBees of 2014 Start Here!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors