(Closed) April POAS Part 3! The First BabyBees of 2014 Start Here!

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 182
767 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@bananasareyellow:  I’m sorry about AF!

AF showed up this am for me as well.  ๐Ÿ™  But on a positive note, at least I had a longer cycle this month, thus increasing my LP!  FX for next month!

Post # 183
1660 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Sorry about everyone’s AF!

And congrats to those who have BFPs!

I’m hoping to wait until Thursday to test again so I’ll technically be a May POAS. But fingers crossed I just tested too early this morning!!  I had some weird pain today a few times, kind of like a crampy feeling and my temp is still up… Time will tell I guess.

Post # 185
2651 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012 - Catholic Church

Ladies, I got some bad news on Friday and I really need your prayers and support (not TTC related).

Post # 187
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

may i ask what it means for a rollover?

Post # 189
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’ve evolved from symptom spotting to just insane lol.

We had Chinese food the other night and forgot to open our fortune cookies so I tossed one to Darling Husband last night and said, “here, maybe it says I’m pregnant.”

The dream is within you.

WTF?!? lol not helping, fortune cookie. Not helping at aaaalllll.

Post # 190
525 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@MrsSunshine:  AHHHHHHH!  I do the same exact thing.  I (feel free to use this – it will help drive you more insane!) ask the radio a question and the song is the answer.  Like last month, when I asked it if I was pregnant, I got Kelly Clarkson Never Again.  Dislike!  Haha.  Then last night, when I asked…

Ahhhh!  So that pretty much guarantees I am, right?

I’m 10 DPO.  Tested this morning and BFN.  My temps are still up though.  To quote Mr. Joel, I’m keepin’ the faith!

Post # 191
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@anewmrs

Well if Billy Joel says so, who are we to argue? ๐Ÿ˜‰ I get fortunes sometimes that aren’t even real sentences and make zero sense whatsoever, but naturally I get one I like and believe it. LOL the timing of that was pretty funny though. Considering I specifically said pregnancy and it specifically tells me something is within me! Lol jerks. -.-

Post # 192
525 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@MrsSunshine:  Hahaha.  I’m with you, sista.  I got a fortune cookie that said small gifts are God’s treasures and got all choked up.  My Darling Husband was very confused and alarmed. 

Post # 194
3028 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@bananasareyellow: I am technically not a roll over either.  After consulting the “charter” bees looks like I O’d much later than I/FF thought (TCOYF got it right.)  I won’t be POAS until May though- 5/4.  My O date went from CD19 to CD29 so there is still a chance since we BD’d O-1.   Still have high temps and no AF.  On 7DPO/36CD ๐Ÿ™‚  Fingers X

Post # 196
3028 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@bananasareyellow:  Thanks!  It’s like my body is fighting to stay in the race!

The topic ‘April POAS Part 3! The First BabyBees of 2014 Start Here!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors