(Closed) April POAS Part 3! The First BabyBees of 2014 Start Here!

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 197
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

@aliciapdx:  Just popping in to say CD29 was my lucky day so hopefully it will be for you too 🙂  I had the same exact thing actually – positive OPKs around CD14 so I POAS when I actually was Oing.  So confusing.  But when I went through the FF gallery of CD29 O I couldn’t believe how many positive charts there were!  So FX for you girl!  I have a theory that CD29 is a great day to O and I hope you can keep that theory going 🙂

Post # 198
3028 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@traceyjoy:  I barely know you, but I must confess I LOVE YOU! 

Post # 199
858 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

I’m new to this game….totally forgot to test this morning?! I can’t believe it!!!Do you think I should test later on and do a four hour hold, or just test tomorrow?…heck it’s only one more day to wait

Post # 200
525 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

So a BFN on a FRER this morning.  I think I’m 10 DPO, but not positive.  Temps when down .3 this morning.  I guess I’m out?

Post # 201
429 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

AF today. Wah. I knew I wouldn’t be testing this month. Onwards and upwards to May!

Post # 203
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I just tested and it’s a BFN for me. It’s a little early, but I also had light spotting which usually means AF in a few days so I think I’m out too.

Post # 204
307 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Ok so i’ve been lurking this group for the last 6 months, I started off going strong with you all the first 6 months of TTC and it became too much for me to handle.  My Dr. said if I wasn’t pregnant by May to make an appt for fertility testing.  I had my reminder set to make that appointment TODAY and something told me to test.  I used a Wondfo waited one minute then threw it in the trash.  About an hour later something told me to check the test and this is what I saw:

I took a shower to calm myself, threw on some clothes, drove to Target and bought an ERPT and Digital and this is what I got!

Our first anniversary was 9 days ago and we conceived on our anniversary trip! 

Post # 208
3028 posts
Sugar bee

@MissyKris:  congrats I love the triple check of 3 tests!

Post # 209
3028 posts
Sugar bee

Last day of the month…any last minute BFPs?  

Post # 210
1564 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@MissyKris:  Congratulations!

Post # 211
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@MissyKris:  Wow!! That’s so awesome…Congrats!!!  You brought tears to my eyes :). 

The topic ‘April POAS Part 3! The First BabyBees of 2014 Start Here!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors