- 8 years ago
- Wedding: June 2012
I liked #4 the most
I liked #4 the most
I chose #1, but if you aren’t sure, trust me – wait on it! Especially since you said you’re indecicive. If you end up choosing one now, you’re bound to end up with dress regret. 🙂
Can I vote for 3 and 4?!? They’re both AWESOME!
4th dress was the one that really caught my eye
I prefer #4 but I think if you post that many “maybe” dresses then none of them are the one. Keep looking. You have lots of time 🙂
Keep trying on dresses, if one of them is the ‘one’ you will end up coming back to it. You have time to shop still.
Thank you guys so much for all your advice! I think you’re right. I’m going to go to another store and try on some more dresses.
Wow! You are beautiful! I think #1 and #4 are the best on you and one of them could easily be the one 🙂 But do YOU feel like any of these are right for you?
wow, you seriously have a body for wedding dresses. I’ve never seen so many that look so amazing. Usually it’s easy to rule out most of them, but I really like them all. Which is completely unhelpful to you….
1. romantic soft, sexy but not over the top. Definitely has personality
2. Very pretty, but swallows you a bit, could just be because it’s the wrong size though. I’d definitely change the belt if you got that one, because the flower seems too large for your frame.
3. Lovely and simple. You would definitely shine in this one, it wouldn’t be all about the dress.
4. I’ve always liked this dress, it’s a good combination of traditional lace and modern tulle/ruching. There is a lot going on though. It’s lovely and fits you well. Has the soft romance, without as much kapow as #1
5. meh, seen it. It’s pretty, but I wouldn’t call it romantic or soft. Looks great on your but it’s not my favorite.
6. This one is actually really great. It’s less crazy than #1 but still has excitement. It’s modern but not super trendy. I’d change the belt but I do like this one a lot.
My order of favorites is probably, 6(favorite), 4, 1, 3, 2, 5 (least fave).
Hard to go wrong though, they’re all fantastic.
I love #1, 5 & 6, though #1 is no. 1 for me 🙂
I love #1 most so far!
#1 looks AMAZING on you!!
I like dress #1 best!
All of those dresses are fabulous and any would be a lovely choice, but if you’re stuck between 6 of them I think you need to take a bit more time to think so that you are sure….you have plenty of time if your wedding isn’t until June 2013. I was not one of those brides who had an “Oh my god this is my dress” moment, and I thought lots of dresses were nice. After LOTS of looking it came down to two which I agonised over and would have been happy with either. Don’t be stressed if you’re not having an emotional moment about a particular dress to also don’t rush yourself just yet – sometimes it’s about getting used to the idea of a particular dress.
The topic ‘Are any of these dresses THE dress? Or keep looking? Pic heavy’ is closed to new replies.