(Closed) Argh! Don't know what to do if situation arises.

posted 5 years ago in Career
Post # 3
Member
3170 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I can’t tell you what to do because ultimately you have to decide if more money is worth not doing your dream job all the time. I would tell the part time job ‘thank you but I cann’t accept it’ and wait to interview. For me, making more money but not always doing my dream job is worth more. Especially if that job has more opportunities. That’s just me though.

Post # 5
Member
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Accept it, tell them you need 2 weeks before you can start, do your other interviews, and quit if a better opportunity comes up (or negotiate for a better salary)

The topic ‘Argh! Don't know what to do if situation arises.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors