(Closed) ARGH. Now I’m stuck with 2 dresses & I’m SO torn. (pic heavy)

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: WHICH DRESS IS MORE WOW? (Note- both already purchased)
    1: chiffon modified A-line : (250 votes)
    45 %
    2: lace trumpet : (308 votes)
    55 %
  • Post # 3
    1090 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

I love love love them both. First impression was the first one looks better to me!

Post # 3
    963 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2011

Oh my gosh I LOVE the second one on you.  The first one looks nice, but when I got to the second one – WOW!  Stunning!

Post # 4
    4887 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

#2.  I really like #1 but I feel that it’s too much dress for your small frame.  I like the silhouette and details of #2 much better on you.

Post # 5
    4755 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

I don’t like the lace one. My vote is bling!

Post # 6
    3788 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

There are two dresses that give me pangs of “what if” after I bought my final dress — tarheelgrad’s Priscilla and the Enzoani Cincinnati. It’s such a stunningly gorgeous dress. The Fabi is beautiful on you, too, but I prefer the Cincinnati. It seems more classic to me.

Post # 7
    Hostess
    23620 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

Oh my gosh, I totally understand your feelings.  My automatic instinct is that #1 has the “wow” factor (like nobody’s business) on you, but I just love how romantic #2 is on you!  The details on #2 on truly special.  This is so hard for me because I’m in love with them both on you, but I think i’m going #2.  But for what it’s worth, you just can NOT go wrong!!!

Post # 8
    3866 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

#2.  It gives you more of an hour-glass figure (what girl doesn’t want that?) and looks MUCH softer and better for your frame. 🙂  

Post # 9
    4511 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

Damn, that’s a tough choice. I really love them both. 

But, you’ve got to pick one. So, my first impression award goes to the first one. I’m not sure I like the flower on the sash in the second–it is a little too much with all the lace. 

Post # 10
    365 posts
    Helper bee

You are in a predicament!  Both look great and I really don’t think you can make a “wrong” decision but if it was me, I would choose the second one (the one that is not strapless).  Personally I am not as much of a fan of dresses when the back sweeps across the bum area.  So I think the second dress is more flattering.  But that is just my opinion.  Honestly I might sell whichever you are getting offered the most money for but I am cheap like that… 😉

Post # 11
    6998 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: February 2011

Number 2 all the way! its more unique and romantic! i feel like dress number 1 could be any dress out there…number 2 will be remembered!

Post # 12
    624 posts
    Busy bee

I personally like the 1st dress to be honest with you. It’s a little more dramatic and I didn’t even notice your editing job until you said something.  Haha… The 2nd one is pretty but it has a totally different look to it, much more classic and vintage. I guess it really depends on what style you are going towards, more modern or vintage?

Post # 12
    162 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

The lace dress looks amazing on you! WOW!

Post # 13
    1869 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

Ok.  BOTH are so beautiful!!  I think you should go with the second one, and I’ll wear the first one! 😉  Haha!

Either one looks amazing on you, but the second one is soooo pretty, and not one that I’ve really seen very much.

Post # 14
    627 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

#2 all the way! it is so soft and romantic.

The topic ‘ARGH. Now I’m stuck with 2 dresses & I’m SO torn. (pic heavy)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors