(Closed) ARGH. Now I’m stuck with 2 dresses & I’m SO torn. (pic heavy)

posted 10 years ago in Dress
  • poll: WHICH DRESS IS MORE WOW? (Note- both already purchased)

1: chiffon modified A-line

2: lace trumpet

• Post # 59
    1291 posts
    Bumble bee

I love number 2 the best. I think it’s classic and elegant and something you will not regret in 20 years. The first one is beautiful too, but it’s a bit trendy and I think later you may regret that one…

Post # 60
    9 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: August 2012

The second dress gives the “wow” factor.  Very victorian, elegant, classy.  Choose the dress that goes best with your wedding theme or enviornment. 

Post # 61
    7 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: November 2011

I love both dresses on you…. but I really think the 1st dress is the one!! It looks beautiful on you…. What is the first one??

Post # 62
    1 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: November 2011

Both very beautiful.  i see your situation.

#2 – I don’t like the bottom of the lace one.  Although i do love the top of it with the lace sleeves.  And wasn’t my first choice.  I see some odd angles of you as well.

#1 – I like this one. Expecially with the view of the rouching on the side. The crisp white colour with the sweetheart neck line. Nice bling belt.  I think you look fabulous in all angles.  Sexy, young. 

If you are having a lot of dancing, i would choose the bling “1 dress. The lights will hit it and make you stand out and the lace wont do that.

If you are having a more matronly wedding with tea and in a garden, i would choose number 2.   If you hip and fun, choose number 1.  

YEah, i was having a hard time wth my decision, becuase both very nice. But i`m sure your young and going to have dancing.   NUMBER 1,  NUMBER 1

Post # 63
    1830 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: December 2017

I like the first one more. It is much more unique to me.

Post # 64
    174 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

holy crap!!!! both dresses are absolutely phenomenal!!! I don’t even like lace but that 2d one is completely dreamy!!!!   I’m partial to 1 only because it seems more bridal and more statement making…#2 is romantic, but it’s not as “bam!”

Post # 65
    140 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

Those dresses would drive me crazy too.  They are both so pretty for different reasons. I might end up a two dress bride and wear both if I were in your shoes.  Haha.  But I guess if I had to pick I’d pick #1. 

Post # 66
    702 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: February 2012

i can’t vote. i would totally choose dress 1 for myself because i hate lace. HOWEVER, dress 2 looks really pretty on you. it’s very romantic. the only thing i can say with 100% confidence is, please do not add a bling belt to the lace dress. i agree with previous posters… the bling will take away from the lace.

Post # 67
    348 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

I Love the first one the most

Post # 68
    69 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

Number 2!!! Wow!

Post # 69
    184 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

LOVEEEEEE #1 on you.

Post # 70
    172 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

omg.. they are both amazing on you. I can see why you are having so much trouble. I am sure hearing that didn’t help you very much. I see both of your points. I think #1 looks more bridey where as the second looks very classic. Seeing how both are so amazing, which dress is more comfortable??? Is one heavier than the other? Do you want to lug around a train all day?  Those are some things I would start asking myself because it is a difficult decision

Post # 71
    554 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2009

#2 is more unique and smashing!

Post # 72
    338 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

I’m a sucker for all things sparkly…so I love love love dress #1, and I would totally steal your sparkly sash if I could.  🙂

Post # 73
    1741 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

For me, it is a no brainer.

Dress 1 kicks the butt of dress 2.

The topic ‘ARGH. Now I’m stuck with 2 dresses & I’m SO torn. (pic heavy)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors