(Closed) ARGH. Now I’m stuck with 2 dresses & I’m SO torn. (pic heavy)

posted 10 years ago in Dress
  • poll: WHICH DRESS IS MORE WOW? (Note- both already purchased)

1: chiffon modified A-line

2: lace trumpet

• Post # 89
    180 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

They are both beautiful, but I think the first one is show stopping!!

Post # 90
    501 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

Very few people could rock number 2 quite as well as you do.

Post # 91
    32 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2011

Oh my gosh i LOVE the lace one on you! You mentioned you felt more like yourself in this one, so I think that is a good indicator…I think the second one looks just as “bridal” as the first…the things i love about the lace one are that its sooo elegant and classic, and you look great in it! i love all of the details and the material as well…i think you will feel more bridal once your hair is done and your makeup, etc.

Post # 92
    32 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: August 2011

Have you decided? I am *not so* secretly hoping you chose the lace one. I tried on Monique’s “Monet” gown and I definitely know that you need a certain body for lace, of which I did not have, so I need to live vicariously through you!Laughing

Post # 95
    3138 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: December 2010 - Savannah, GA

@Swoontobee Mrs.G:  I think garden weddings are beautiful, and not at all matronly.  I really think it’s the couple’s personality that sets the mood of the wedding no matter what the venue looks like!

By The Way, I want to change my vote. I voted for dress #1, but now that I know you’re not blinging out the lace one, I’m totally for the lace all the way…  So -1 for dress #1, and +1 for dress #2!

Post # 96
    414 posts
    Helper bee

@NYCchickie: Make that the both of us. πŸ˜‰

Which one? Which one? No pressure. πŸ™‚

Post # 97
    220 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: January 2011

Both look amazing on you, but I really LOVE the lace trumpet!! It’s just gorgeous!

Post # 98
    208 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: City, State

@Swoontobee Mrs.G: Well before you revealed your venue, I was envisioning a romantic garden wedding! πŸ™‚ It wasn’t any specific garden though. It’s difficult to explain in words what I had in mind and I obviously had more than a minute so I did some collages of a rose garden wedding for fun! Haha..

The first image is not exactly what I had in mind…but I couldn’t resist a rose arch after hearing about the rose garden venue, haha. The second image is closer to what I had imagined – more greenery and wide open garden by the side with seating for your ceremony guests. I didn’t imagine the green arch haha but it was a nice image so I put it in.

I think your actual venue sounds amazing, a rose garden overlooking the canyons…I couldn’t have imagined that! πŸ™‚

picture credits:

behindinfinitytrekridersneakypixie

Post # 101
    7 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2012

I think when you look back in 50 years you’ll like the lace one better.  It’s so classic.  The other one is more trendy.

Post # 102
    190 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I gasped at the first dress. (In a very good way!) The second dress…I just looked at it.

Sure, they’re both beautiful, but the first one is just does it all for me.
    I vote number 1 πŸ™‚

Post # 103
    60 posts
    Worker bee

I didn’t vote… becuase they are both so great…

Maybe you should think about which one’s more ‘you’? As in, are you more of a ‘elegant-classy-with-a-modern-twitst’ or more of a ‘romantic-girly-pretty-lacy’ person?

The topic ‘ARGH. Now I’m stuck with 2 dresses & I’m SO torn. (pic heavy)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors