Post # 77
Oh yay, I needed this today!
- I work at a grocery store and I know that I’m a cashier, but I hate it when people insult my intelligence because I “obviously never finished high school and must be stupid”.
- My grandfather constantly brought up my FH’s family and how fat I was getting and how my mother was also getting fat. He cares more about weight than most women.
- Another one for my grandparents, I’m tired of them thinking that no one else is as important as they are. If I want to visit friends in my hometown, then I will. There’s no reason to get offended and cry because I don’t want to be stuck under you all the time.
- My best friend’s soon to be ex husband keeps slamming her on Facebook and I’m getting so sick of it. I want to tell him off for it, but I also want to keep out of it. I’m just tired of him talking about her ruining the commitment they made before God by kicking him out when he’s the one that CHEATED.
- I’ve lived in my house for almost two months now and I still don’t have hot water in the master bathroom.
- I also have ants in the house that I can’t seem to get rid of.
Post # 78
Dear Future Mother-In-Law you’re a pain in the ass and NO your friend who lied to your family about me is not invited to MY wedding in 3wks. I swear if she shows up I will go ape ass on someone and make her leave idc who gets pissed.
Shouldn’t have ordered my dress from China b/c it fit me too big and I don’t think the bow should have fallen off! Luckily my grandma fixed it but DAMN and Idc if it looks weird the day of the wedding I am wearing shorts under my dress!
Post # 79
That’s good, let it alllll out, bees!
As for me… I can’t freakin’ read my Future Mother-In-Law. The entire 5 years Fiance and I have been together, she’s been super sweet and wonderful.
Now that wedding planning is happening, she’s got this weird passive aggressive thing going on!
I told her what we want to do for beverages–iced tea, lemonade, fancy water, beer, wine, and two signature mass-pre-mixed drinks. I didn’t even get done saying the list, when she interrupted me (PET PEEEEEVE!!!!!) and said, “Why do you need beer!? You know, if you really want to save, you don’t need that. It’s unclassy. If you want to cut, alcohol is the place to do it. But oh, I’m just trying to keep my mouth shut, it’s your wedding.” etc etc. Please. If you’re trying to keep your mouth shut, you really need to do a better job and not interrupt me mid-sentence to try and override my plans so very quickly in the first place.
Is she really being sweet and trying to let me things the way I like, or is she trying to get her way by being passive aggressive?! And I like beer.
GAHHh.. .that’s it.
Post # 80
I love working for you guys but just because I’m almost done with probation does not mean it’s ok to start slamming me with stuff that a courtesy clerk is not supposed to do. And yes I have school in the fall on Tuesday and Thursday stop getting upset over it.
Post # 81
Oh, I definitely need this right now.
To my dad’s parents: STOP JUDGING ME. Just because I lived a life different from yours doesn’t mean I am a bad person. I don’t care if you hate my finace; he is a great man. He loves me for who I am and treats me with respect. How dare you give me an ultimatum that you will pay for college expenses as long as I don’t get married! I’m tired of being the black sheep in your eyes. I am going to go to med school, I have a 3.9 GPA, I am on the honor roll, I graduated high school as a valedictorian even. So do not tell me I am a horrible person. I feel accomplished and am proud of the hard work I have done and that I continue to do.
Post # 82
I love this! I so need this right now!!
1.) I am a nurse not your doctor!!! something is wrong with you go see your m***** F****** doctor….do not call me in the middle of the night because your back hurts and you havent done anything about it in 2 weeks… i enjoy sleep…if something is wrong go see your doctor! thats what they are there for…and no i legally can not and will not try and diagnose you and treat you…get a flipping appointment like the rest of the world!
2.) Yes i am a woman and i have a vagina…and yes i can also work on cars and know my way around one better than 90% of the guys i know…so NO mr. part sales man!! * I do NOT need my “daddy” or SO to come in and tell you the right part to get….If I come in with a list…i made said list because im working on my car and i make lists for everything…there is no need to call me names such as sugar, and sweety…and reassure me that youll make sure everything is ok….ive worked on cars since i was 5 with my dad….that makes 19 years of car experience…youve worked at autozone for what 3 months…yea go f* urself! And No that does not make me a “butch lesbian”…how the f* is that leap made….some people are so stoneage in their views!
3.) stupid freaking touch/smart phone….ive had you for 2 months and i still feel mentally special trying to opperate you. this is absolutely redikulous in my book.
4.) Yes I have been with SO over 5 years, no I am not broken and there is not some serious malfunction that is wrong with me, or some hopless 90 year old spinster…I am 24 years old…back off old bitties and stop making me insecure….And the next person who uses the milk and cow analogy to me is getting slapped….78 year old aunt or not! i am not livestock!
5.) Dearest sister you are 27 and on your second marriage, because you cant make up your mind….please excuse me if i dont take your relationship advice too seriously….youve been engaged to your soon to be second husband since March, and youve called off the wedding what 3 times now…just cuz…..and im supposed to take your relationship advice seriously….you admitted you only married your first husband at 19 because all of your friends were getting married young….and then it was ok to get divorced because your friends were doing it….yeah…your the more mature one….yup…uhuh…thats why mom and dad are spending how much on your second wedding…cuz they didnt spend enough on the first….
6.)Yes I have large breasts! Yes they are real! No you may not feel them to compare them to your fake ones! that is just gross and weird!!! and for that matter We are AT WORK! Ya nasty!
7.) if i order an xl tank top…there should not be the exact same amount of boob space as on the xs….for petes sake
8.) would it kill some one to make a somewhat sexy ddd bra?!?! really! finding lingere in the boonies is impossible!
9.) and finally! Dear SO please get off you a$$ and propose already…even with my most expensive ring choice….you still could have paid it off in one payment instead of almost $5,000 in guns in the last 6 months….just saying….
AAHHHH! much better!
Post # 83
I have another one lol
I hate you for making me work on my birthday when you said I had it off. Also it is not my fault that all the carts weren’t done. The guy that was supposed to do them didn’t so f*** off
Post # 84
1. I hate my FI’s employer (big box retailer, aka Evil Empire). He requested time off for the wedding over a month ago. Well, they wouldn’t give him the first day. OK, fine. But then he checked his schedule today and they took away the day before the wedding! F*ck that! We will be in the car first thing in the morning on our way to the ocean, whether they give him the day off or not, and Evil Empire can kiss my ass.
2. Future in-laws drama is making me insane. First there was the separation a month before our wedding day, and now they’re back together. That would be good news if FSFIL hadn’t left her just two years ago, at the same time of year, in a similarly abrupt and irresponsible manner, and if he hadn’t again convinced Future Mother-In-Law it is all her fault. It’s hard to feel warm fuzzies toward a guy like that, yet here Future Mother-In-Law is telling Fiance to “get over it” and pressuring him to refer to FSFIL as his stepfather. Yeah, right now is totally the time for that.
And OK, I admit to being jealous because while Fiance and I can’t afford a honeymoon, Future Mother-In-Law and her husband will stay at our beach destination for a week and a half after we leave. Not only that, they expect me to go to their house every day to feed their animals while they’re gone (she didn’t ask; she said, “I’ll have you feed our cats and fish while we’re gone”). I’ll do it because I won’t punish an animal for its owner’s behavior, but we’re pretty ticked about the whole thing.
3. I haven’t been able to find a photographer and there’s been too much hassle surrounding one whose skills aren’t much better than whatever photos the guests end up taking with their own cameras. At this point I’m just going to say eff it and ask our guests to please upload their pictures to a Flickr or Photobucket account. C’est la vie.
4. Turns out the only person at my job who could have covered for me will be gone the first two weeks of the month, so I have to work late nights and weekends up until it’s time to get my parents at the airport, two days before the wedding. I still have to finish getting the house ready for guests and complete my (thankfully few) DIY projects! When? Who knows!
Post # 85
I would like to send a big f u to the weather. Come on…we live in a place where we wait from October to May/June to have more than a day in a row of sun. Thank you for the WEEK we got where it wasn’t even hot enough to be called a proper summer…and then 2 days of shit rain. How about the sun shows up before 4 pm on a weekend? That would be something special. I don’t need it to be hot during the day at work, I’d like it to be nice out for my 2 days off, how is this too much to ask? We all make it through the fall/winter/spring here because we have a nice summer to look forward to. Is it really too much to ask for the sun to show up and stay a while?
Post # 86
Here I am to throw my BS on top of the pile!!! It’s going to feel sooo gooood!!!
*Mom, was arguing with sister REALLY worth missing my wedding when she was going to drive you across the state? Over Mountain Dew? Did you have to get mad and cancel her car insurance while she was busy being my MOH? Hope your MT Dew was more delicious than my wedding cake. I’ll wait for you to call.
*Sister, did you think it was appropriate to TELL me you were going to stay in my wedding cottage during my DW/honeymoon? While we were all actually hanging out on the beach with all the wedding guests? With your family? While Fiance (now DH) and my daughter and dog were all crammed in there? Did you feel awesome when I said no all awkwardly and then you stomped off in front of everyone? Thanks for that. We made our plans a year in advance and so did everyone else. cringeeee.
*Family that decided my wedding in FL wasn’t important enough…thanks for shoving your other vacations (the same week) in my face on FB. I’ve been to Myrtle Beach myself. Thanks for getting me in a panic three days before my wedding when you said “surprise!! we are coming!” and then when I get home I see that you decided on MB instead.It’s cool, we had extra food from the reception and those crab cakes, coconut shrimp, pork and extra cupcakes were delicious.
*Friends that couldn’t come because they couldn’t get the time off from work. Yes, you, “bridesmaid only because you are DH’s friend”. He saw your FB post about how awesome your vacation was going..the day after we got married. It hurt his feelings. Just an FYI. Bitch.
*Those two bitches that were my high school friends-one was supposed to be a Bridesmaid or Best Man but stopped talking to me before the planning even started. Thanks for ganging up on me on FB and trying to cause trouble hours after my wedding. It didn’t work. Sorry you never responded to my calls and texts when I was in your state. Sorry you didn’t rsvp to my showers and I eventually took the hint and stopped trying. But thanks for the laugh when you looked completely ridiculous trashing my wedding on FB in front of all of our mutual friends. They didn’t fall for it either. A for effort?
I’ll be back!
Post # 87
I would like to thank the city of Charleston for rescheduling one of their biggest events to my wedding weekend. Thank you for originally picking the weekend before my wedding and changing it because of easter. Now 40,000 enthusiastic runners are going to be taking over the city and I have no idea how my guests are going to get affordable hotel rooms.
I would also like to thank all of the hotels for setting a rediciulosuly higher block rate now because of the event…awesome. Apparently all of the hotels sell out in the next month or so, so now I have to send out my save the dates / invitations 8 months in advance. I also now have to hope that everyone books their hotels like….now or no one can come to my wedding, today has been fabulous.
Post # 88
I think I posted before, but I have more.
- Yes, I work in retail as a lowly cashier, but that does not give you the right to tell your kids that if they don’t do better in school they’ll end up working at a “dead end job with no opportunities like me”. I’m doing the best I can to pay my bills and graduate from college. At least I have a job.
- Friend, I know that you really enjoy your kid and everything, but I don’t enjoy his company as much as you do and it would be nice if you didn’t bring him along to everything we do.
- Ants, why are you invading my house? I have put out poison, sprayed and done everything I know to do to get rid of you but you still won’t go away.
- Plumber, don’t tell me that you’re going to be at my house between 12 and 5 and then call me at 8:30, while I’m at work, telling me that you’re at my house waiting on me. There’s a reason I told you the times that worked for me.
Post # 89
Fiance – thanks for coming home, eating dinner and then sitting your ass on the couch. I’m sure there’s laundry to be done (the only job around here that you do that wasn’t done this weekend while you were gone with your buddies for 4 days). Also – thanks for noticing that while you were gone I cleaned the entire house. You’re welcome.