(Closed) ASM3297 Maggie Sottero/Sottero & Midgley real bride pictures please!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@1dutchie: 

Hey!!

Just wondering how you were able to purchase this dress and where?? Is there a website still selling them? I am reeeeally hoping to order this dress too (without ever having tried it on.)

All the best! And please let me know where I can order this gem!

Thanks,

Natalie 

Post # 7
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

AHHHH I got this dress too! I’m soooo excited! It was meant to be when I found my dress I just know it! I found it on Ebay and out of all the places in the world it could have been it was the next city over! So I made an appt drove over and got to try it on then bought it quick before someone else did! Honestly this dress is sooo much more gorgeous in person the way it sparkles! Can’t say enough good things about it.

Captian –  Is that you in that pic? If so you look great in it! What color is that dress? And if you don’t mind me asking what size is it and what actual size are you? I know they can be different with dresses. I’m trying/planning to lose more weight but if I could be that size my gosh I would feel fabulous that day!! It fits you like a glove! Thanks and congrats to everyone that grabs this dress while they can!

The topic ‘ASM3297 Maggie Sottero/Sottero & Midgley real bride pictures please!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors