Post # 61
Yeah, my Fiance and I actually learned this the hard way as two honeymoon options we were tracking went way up in price recently. Sigh…apparently we should’ve followed your advice and booked when we saw prices we could live with! At this point we might wait for last minute price drops, but still undecided.
<br />Yes, I’m getting married this May…weird. I’ll see if I can fix that.
Post # 62
Your date is fixed.
Sorry about your honeymoon prices. My motto is always the early bird gets the worm when it comes to travel. So if you don’t get price drops what are you going to do? Don’t you think it may be better to maybe look at other options so you can go ahead and book something. If you can’t live with current prices or your first choices and they don’t come down in price you’re gonna be SOL.