(Closed) Atlanta Wedding Venue Ideas & Budget Question

posted 10 years ago in Atlanta
Post # 16
43 posts
Newbee

Also, if you decide to go with Callanwolde, or anything at the Piedmont Park Conservancy (Greystone or Magnolia – beautiful venues!.. and they’re on the preferred list there) – I’d definitely recommend checkign out Talk of the Town Catering. They seem MUCH cheaper than other caterers. Bold is at least 45 pp while I think TOTC is closer to the 25 pp range. We have to have Indian food and our venue had a list of exclusive caterers, so we went with Bold -and I’m pretty happy with them. However, if we could pick anyone, I would definitely give Talk of the Town another look. Their food is great, they’re responsive, and more importantly, it seemed like they wanted our business and were willing to negotiate. 😉

Post # 19
43 posts
Newbee

@atlbride2013:  I know how you feel…Fiance loved Callanwolde, but it didn’t feel right to me either. Have you checked out Summerour Studio? It’s not ornate on it’s own (though I think it is lovely), but you can bring your own alcohol which will save you $$$, which you can put to making it super fancy.  We were quoted around $18,000 for space and alcohol, however we also wanted to rent the lobby and we had twice your guest list. You may be okay! If you’ve set your heart on the Biltmore, you can make it work! Unfortunately, the Novare venues have a limited vendor preferred lists so the catering company I mentioned might not work out, but I think you can still do it.

Post # 20
1174 posts
Bumble bee

@atlbride2013:  Chateau Elan is great. I went to a wedding there on the grounds and it was beautiful. Its a nice hotel and spa. Your out of town guest can stay there and you don’t have to worry about transportation.

Post # 23
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2006

@atlbride2013:  Hi there!  Did you find your perfect venue?  I read that you plan to hire a Coordinator.  Take a few minutes to visit us online when you’re ready.  We offer a Month of Coordination service with email and phone support leading up to the month-of coordination.  Visit us niqevents.com

Post # 25
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I see a lot of folks saying Trolly Barn… we took a look and it’s a nice place but in a HORRIBLE area. 

Take a look at Harritage Sandy Springs 

http://www.heritagesandysprings.org/

Post # 26
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Check out Pristine Chapel Lakeside. They have a beautiful chapel if you want an indoor ceremony or you can choose their outdoor garden. Either one…you can’t go wrong. This WAS my wedding venue initially, but we had to change our wedding date, which created a whole set of issues. We are now booked with Elaborate Events Facility in Duluth & we are soooo happy that everything worked out this way! Elaborate Events is all indoor…but VERY ROMANTIC and SEXY! They are relatively inexpensive too! Hope this helps! 

Post # 26
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2016

My and my husband got married at Vecoma at the Yellow River 2 months ago on April 17th.  Its all inclusive, they provide pretty much everything and its very affordable.  the venue is not too far out of town.  Its near stone mountain park and its BEAUTIFUL.  here’s a link to their website.  You can also check out their facebook page.  Tell them that you were refered by Danielle because she had a great experience.  🙂

The topic ‘Atlanta Wedding Venue Ideas & Budget Question’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors