(Closed) Attention all May 2010 bees…

posted 8 years ago in May 2010
Post # 3
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

woohoo! tomorrow is my 3 month mark.

invitations just arrived at my moms house and she’s getting ready to start addressing them, so they can be in the mail by Feb 25th (and arrive squarely on March 1st!). first fitting is on saturday. MoH just set a date for my shower and my bachelorette is coming up in two weeks.

eek!!!

Post # 4
115 posts
Blushing bee

We’re getting married on the 22nd….and I have so much to do.  It seems like since the holidays are all over time is going in super drive!  I am making my invitations and I still have so much to go.  I better get crackin!  I am so excited though – all the big things are figured out and now it’s just all the DIY projects.  So much fun but very time consuming.  Yay ladies!!

Post # 5
400 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Getting Married on May 15th and it feels so real now!  We just booked our Honeymoon on Friday Viva Mexico!!!!

Post # 6
166 posts
Blushing bee

I’m May 1 too! Today was actually a great “wedding stuff” day. My invitations arrived from the printer, my sister mailed out initations for my shower, I heard from the great Etsy seller who is making me custom tartan shoe clips to match my FI’s kilt (they are SO cute), and I found the perfect dress to wear to my shower! Now, I just have to cross my fingers that it actually looks good on me in person!

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WomenBrowse/Women_Feature_Assortment/NewArrivals/dresses/PRDOVR~24303/24303.jsp’ defer=’defer

Last week I scheduled my hair trial, hair appointments for me and the girls on the day of, and talked to Future Mother-In-Law about me doing DIY invitations for the rehearsal dinner. Oh, and I’m making 12 zillion flowers out of white tissue paper for my DIY tissue paper pomanders. A lot done, but still a lot left to do!

Post # 7
925 posts
Busy bee

May 29th!  It’s soo close  We just booked our honeymoon too!  Mexico :0)  I’m starting to lose sleep over what’s next, I constantly thing about it.

Post # 8
137 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

I’m May 2 and can’t believe it’s coming up so soon! We did a lot of stuff last weekend, and now we’re pretty much down to waiting for the invites to arrive so that I can assemble and send them out, and of course there are some paper things that I need to make (signs, programs, etc.), but I’m feeling pretty good about where we are. Have a makeup trial appt. next week, still figuring out hair, need to get jewelry, etc., etc. The list is still pretty long, but at this point, it feels manageable. Just had our tasting at our venue, and it went great! Was fun.

Post # 9
149 posts
Blushing bee

Our wedding is May 14th… Meaning that TODAY marks the 100 days! Crazy! Theres still so much to do! Order bands, find shoes, make hundreds of pinwheels, rent tablecloths and sound equipment, find a photographer, address & send invitiations, buy flowers, figure out what the groom/groomsmen will wear, write the ceremony, figure out a guest book… But it’s all coming together… slowly but surely.

Post # 10
165 posts
Blushing bee

I’m May 29th as well!  Can’t wait!

The topic ‘Attention all May 2010 bees…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors