(Closed) Attention July 10, 2010 Brides – we have 100 days to go!!

posted 12 years ago in July 2010
Post # 17
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Woohoo down to 92 days!

I still have to figure out the tuxes. Have any of you used Men’s Warehouse? Some of the groomsmen live across the country so I’m trying to figure out the best way to have them fitted…since Men’s Warehouse is all over the place they could just go to the one closest to them to be fitted.

Post # 18
268 posts
Helper bee

@missbelle710: Our groomsmen are all over the place too, and we used Men’s Wearhouse which ended up being super convenient. 

Post # 19
73 posts
Worker bee

I am totally freakkkkkinnnnnng out. It just feels like there is so much to do! I cannot believe it is less than 100 days.

Good luck to all of my date twins!

Post # 20
1009 posts
Bumble bee

We have slightly less than three months to go!!!  Where did the time go??  

Post # 21
19 posts
Newbee

I know what you all mean- can’t believe it’s all going so fast.

I missed the 100 days as my Mum got taken in to hospital a week and a half ago, so it’s been a horrible 10 days – fingers crossed she seems to be finally on the mend now. I’m glad there is still 90 odd days (3 months sounds MUCH longer!) as I need to help her get better and I have heaps to do for the wedding as well! 

I am expecting our invitations to arrive this week, so need to get them ready to go out, but apart from that most things are going to wait until after May 6th when my job stops being crazy and will allow me to do all the DIY things I want to do! 

The topic ‘Attention July 10, 2010 Brides – we have 100 days to go!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors