(Closed) Aug 2012 brides, anyone loosing weight?

posted 10 years ago in August 2012
Post # 3
693 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

My goal is to lose the last 10lbs. I started bootcamp last week, mixed in with the 30 day shred and running, so hopefully with that combo it will come off!! And of course eating healthy!

Post # 4
1180 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 1993

I’m dieting. Down 26lbs now (16 weeks). Not sure how much to go!

Post # 5
693 posts
Busy bee

@Button:Congrats! That is awesome! 

Post # 6
1180 posts
Bumble bee

Thanks! I’m a total yo-yoer, so hopefully this will be the last time I have to do this! Do you have a dress yet?

Post # 7
693 posts
Busy bee

Not yet. I am going to start actively looking early/mid August. 

How about you?

Post # 8
1180 posts
Bumble bee

I’m leaving it as long as possible! I think I’m going to a salon here (I’m in the UK) in October, but I have my heart set on on of the VW White dresses so I’m going over to NY in November to get one. We’re getting married in NY too, so we can sort some other bits out then too.

Hopefully, I should have lost another couple of stones by then!

Post # 10
2404 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Im trying  to loose weight! I lost 20 then gained 10 back BOOO…. but my goal is to loose 40 from where i am now but i have to say i would be happy with 20-30lbs! I was working out (been slacking lately) and eating better (also been slacking lately)!

Post # 11
693 posts
Busy bee

@MsPanda:I hear ya about the slacking on eating healthy! I went to bootcamp yesterday and then came home to eat the left over pizza from FI’s dinner! I’m going to pretend that since I went to bootcamp it all balances out?!??!?

Post # 12
223 posts
Helper bee

MEEE!!! I’ll be starting weight watchers on Aug. 1st. I’ll be back in the gym kicking my butt in gear with spinning (love that) and weight training. I’m looking forward to it!

Post # 13
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Me! but my wedding is in June 2012. unless the vendor changes the date we sign our contract tonight.

I going to start growing my own veggies, cut out carbs and maybe in the winter go on the Dr.Bernstein Diet. My coworker is currently doing it (she DOES NOT work out at all) in a month and a half she’s lost a little over 30 lbs. it’s insane. but costly.

Post # 14
223 posts
Helper bee

@shiney:Growing your own veggies would be awesome! I’ve never heard of the Dr.Bernstein Diet before now. Interesting. I aim to stick with learning how to portion control and make wise food choices. I like the way a good workout feels afterwards and the energy it gives, plus I seem to keep the weight off longer.  I can’t wait to start looking lean w/curves of course 🙂

By The Way, love your red bottom booties 🙂

Post # 15
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@HueysLuda: It might be only in Alberta, Canada. I’m not too sure.. so that might be why you haven’t heard of it. I guess its sort of like a jenny craig except you eat all your own food that you make yourself..  theres a list and portions that you follow and you have to get vitamin shots 3 times a week.

We have a really big back yard and i just recently got into gardening I think growign veggies will be fun. I also want to be able to supply my sister with organic veggies for my nephew to be 🙂

and thank you very much! I love them, but I definitely need to break them in before the wedding

The topic ‘Aug 2012 brides, anyone loosing weight?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors