(Closed) Aug 2012 brides, anyone loosing weight?

posted 10 years ago in August 2012
Post # 17
2404 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I stoped eating boxed foods and canned food! I am pretty sure eating fresh foods should help! (well other than cereal i just cant give that up lol)

Post # 18
1147 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

i could do with shedding a few pounds…….maybe even a stone!   but thats all and i am not too worried if i dont…

if i DO…..my dress will need altering,  which is ok cos i am a seamstress myself,  and i would rather alter it for a slimmer me……than stay as i am.  but i wont be heartbroken if i dont lose any weight…..i am not so heavy that it bothers me much. 

(i like CAKE too much,  thats my problem)

Post # 19
190 posts
Blushing bee

Hoping to loose 20lbs by December. I have opt not to use a scale to map my progress, but measure myself every 2 months………proud to say the weight is coming off.

It feel so good! best of luck to you all and stick to your diet/workout plan.

Post # 20
1099 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I am a June 2012 bride and I have started a weight loss plan. I am doing Weight Watchers. I was really successful with it a few years ago, but I went back to eating my old foods. I’m planning on sticking to my points and exercising 3-4 times a week. I’m going dress shopping on Wednesday, so hopefully that will give me some extra motivation to exercise!

Post # 21
10 posts
Newbee

I’m starting already! Been in the gym 4 days a week and being more conscious of what I’m eating. I know about this time next year, I’ll be on a full court press to lose the final pounds. I need to lose 30 lbs anyway, so this is the perfect excuse and I’m giving myself plenty of time to do it! 

Post # 22
1381 posts
Bumble bee

i’d like to lose 10 pounds, but i’m really more concerned about losing some inches/toning up, moreso than changing my actual weight.

i’ve been trying to watch what i eat more, and cutting down portions a bit, as well as doing pilates 4 times a week.  i just bought a pilates reformer a few weeks ago and have started my regimen.  i hope it works!

Post # 23
14 posts
Newbee

We are getting married the 4th of next August… I’ve been on Weight Watchers for the last 2 months and I’ve lost 15 pounds… I’m at a plateau right now, which sucks but I really believe it works. I was on it before and lost 30 pounds. GOOD LUCK!

The topic ‘Aug 2012 brides, anyone loosing weight?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors