(Closed) Aug 2013- anyone else unable to think about anything else besides the wedding?!

posted 6 years ago in August 2013
Post # 17
933 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

16 days left. I dont even know what I have left to do, it’s all a mish mash!

Post # 18
933 posts
Busy bee

@TaurianDoll:  Lol @ I just want to pack my bags and sit in my wedding dress and wait!

Post # 19
1425 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rosehill Community Center

I can’t think of anything but the wedding, but at the same time am so darn tired of thinking about the wedding!  I’m just feeling overwhelmed at this point – not that there is a ton left to do, but just everything is always swirling in my mind!

Mostly I am ready to not be in the spotlight.  I must have gotten narcissistic lately, because I can’t think of anything but me, my fiance, and our wedding.  I always feel like I’m the center of attention, and I’m ready to go back to blending in!

Post # 20
12 posts
Newbee

15 Days and yes I do think of the wedding a lot, and if I am not thinking of the wedding, I am thinking of the honeymoon :). I try not to be to self absorbed at work about it, and try not to talk about it unless people especifically ask me. I am also counting down the days in my calendar posted at work. Black ex’s all over!

Post # 21
125 posts
Blushing bee

Yes!!! 29 days. Wish I had the month off from work. It’s getting in the way of my daydreaming. 

Post # 22
116 posts
Blushing bee

I graduate from nursing school two days before my wedding so I have been thinking about that more than the wedding. I am so excited for both events though. I have my graduation party to get ready for tonight.

Post # 23
464 posts
Helper bee

@NowDontLetsBeSilly:  Right there with you.  Now that the cat is mostly recovered and the dress is sorted out, I just want everything to return to normal.

I’m also ready to cease crazy bride thoughts…yay my coworker’s daughter went into labor so I could go on call early and not have to worry about it the weekend before the wedding…my sister’s boyfriend’s daughter also went into labor early for my convenience LOL…everything happening is cast in the shadow of my four-hour lunch cruise!  So silly!

Post # 24
218 posts
Helper bee

@Mint2Bee: All I can think about is the wedding! At work or even while sleeping. It doesn’t help that I’m taking off 3 weeks from work for wedding prep and honeymoon so I’m swamped at work just trying to finish everything before I leave. 

@TaurianDoll: I just want to sit around in my dress too! I’m so sad I’ll only be able to wear it for one day…maybe I’ll set up a portrait session with my photographer just so I’d have an excuse to wear it again 😉

The topic ‘Aug 2013- anyone else unable to think about anything else besides the wedding?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors