(Closed) August 2013 – Feels so far away :(

posted 6 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
788 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I felt the same way back in February, but honestly, the time flies. You’ll see! As soon as you get into the thick of planning, suddenly it’ll be a few weeks away!

I think this summer is going to fly by because of how busy we tend to be in the summer and before I know it, it’ll be the fall and I’ll have realized that I’ve accomplished nothing, lol.

Post # 4
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I got engaged in the beginning of last May, and we set our date for Aug11th 2012.. and i thought it would never ever get here..

Now i’m 2 1/2 months out and freaking out haha. Time went by so stinkin fast its not even funny. I know it doesn’t seem like it now, and everyone is going to say it but time flys by its going to be here so soon. Just enjoy this yr of planning!

Post # 6
4352 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

We’ve been engaged since last May. I feel like the first 8 months were the hardest (the time between getting engaged and starting to look at venues). And then we had like three months where we had picked the venue but weren’t ready to book. I’m just starting to get to the point where it isn’t too early to look into DJs and Photographers ect. which is kind of nice :).

Post # 7
449 posts
Helper bee

i had a dream last night that august 2013 was too far away so i said we were doing it this august. lol

Post # 9
21 posts
Newbee

@his chippymunk:  so far, in my case I am loving that we have so much time to prepare for our big day, that way I feel that I can have everything that I want……and believe it or not it seems as though the time is flying by…….

Post # 10
4653 posts
Honey bee

I have been doing this too 432 days for me, but it was at over 500 when I downloaded my countdown ap… But look at it this way that much more time to find great deals and make everything perfect!

The topic ‘August 2013 – Feels so far away :(’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors