(Closed) Aug 21st 2010

posted 9 years ago in August 2010
Post # 3
619 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

We are planning our wedding for August 2010 as well. We still don’t know the exact date, of course that depends on the venue, etc. Have you done any planning yet?

Post # 4
28 posts
Newbee

August 21, 2010 bride here!  I am plugging away at my planning.  The church, reception, florist and DJ are booked and I have purchased *some* items to start my centerpieces [they were on sale at target].  I did put together a ‘Wedding Binder’ with contact sheets as well as inspiration. 

Where is everyone else in their planning?

Post # 5
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2004

I’m an August 21st bride! yay! and WOW @yeslemonpie you had so much done already and that was 5 months ago!

But its always fun to meet new people so I was just saying hi!

Post # 6
6597 posts
Bee Keeper

I’m your date twin too!

Great day to get married!Laughing

Post # 7
922 posts
Busy bee

Me too!!  August 21st!

Post # 8
3526 posts
Sugar bee

Same here! Laughing

We’re finally getting the ball moving after 9 months of searching for a venue! Undecided

Anyhoo, thus far we have the venue booked which came with the caterer and cake. It was great to able to knock off 3 items with one booking.

Currently I’m looking at hotel blocks and thisclose to booking them.

Ordered paper samples and will be working on them with the Fiance immediately after we get back from Christmas. Hope to send out Save The Dates in mid January.

Website is 75% done (not accounting for updates along the way as things change of course) just mainly waiting for oury hotel blocks so that I can add that information on there.

Contacted a couple DJs but unfortunately definitely won’t be booking those until the next time we’re back in the city.

Photographers, oh photographers. We thought we had one booked. We both LOVED her but due to unforeseen circumstances we might not end up booking her. Frown

Post # 9
16 posts
Newbee

August 21st bride here too!! Smile

So far we have the location booked (both reception and wedding), we are having a tent for the reception so all that has been booked aswell, DJ is booked, photographer is booked, Caterer is booked, have the bridesmaids dress picked out, dress is ordered (I should say it’s being made). I’m a DIY freak, so I’ve been plugging away at my centerpieces and all the other MANY DIY projects I decided to attempt Undecided, lol. It’s all fun tho! I can’t wait!! woohoo!!

Post # 10
3162 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Yay date twins! I just booked a photographer. I have my venue and caterer. Fiance is working on music now and has a meeting with Hank Lane next week. I have colors and I think we’ve decided on which Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses.

Post # 11
1385 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

We’re 90% done with the planning now it’s time to tackle our DIY Out of Town Bags, and Ringbearer stuff, the little things.

We’ve booked the chapel, the reception, the florist, the catererer, and the DJ. Bought the dress! Have the shoes! :o) Word to the wise, your wedding binder should have copies of all your reciepts and in lieu of recepits bank statements or copies of cashed checks and any email correspondence. (We’re having my Future Sister-In-Law act as the DOC so a binder with all this stuff is uber helpful)

Post # 12
2532 posts
Sugar bee

Yay August 21st! Originally I was going to be October then it got switched to Aug 14 and now its the 21st!! Ahh after 3 months of being engaged things are finally starting to come together!!!! Congratulations everyone! I havent done too much – I have my dress, have my venue and photographer but thats about it. Im not stressing though Im just taking it one day at a time!

The topic ‘Aug 21st 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors