Post # 1
I feel like I have sooo much to do and am behind! 🙁
So far we did…
- Picked and paid for the venue (food and drink included)
- Designed and ordered the Save the Dates. ( will mail Dec1st )
- Chosen and asked our wedding parties.
- started our registry.
- Finished our website
- Started to look at dresses
At this point, we really should have , but still didnt!
- Book a DJ.
- Plan the honeymoon.
- Buy my dress.
- Pick photographer ( met with 5 and I just cant pick!!! )
- Book florist
- Pick colors 🙁
- Pick bridesmaid dresses
- start going to the gym!!!
Post # 3
You still have a year… you are nowhere near behind!!! In fact, you should slow down just a tad… you want to be able ot enjoy this time. Once it’s over, you’ll miss the planning
Post # 4
- Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo
You have done plenty, and have plenty of time to do more!! The thing I’d focus on next is making sure you can book the photographer you love before they get booked up 🙂 Does stuff book up quickly in New York??
Post # 5
i just feel like all the big stuff i still ahve not done,photographer, dj, videographer, dress!! , florist , oh my!
Post # 6
@fashionlove: Well then start chipping away on that list!I would start with Photographer then Videographer, and Make a apointment to try on dresses asap if you are planning on getting a designer dress!