(Closed) August 15, 2015 Brides, where are you? :-)

posted 6 years ago in August 2015
Post # 47
160 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
Cicely16:  I’m not worried about sending the invites yet either, just something left on the list hehe. I did order them early though because i hot an awesome deal on a cyber monday sale that i could not pass up. I’m doing a lot of DIY too, or i should say my family is going to do a lot of DIY. We want to have lawn games, so we are making a cornhole set (AKA Bean Bag toss) and a  ladders set. I made jam for favors this fall when my aunts grape vines were ready to be harvested, but we still need to decorate the jars and print the labels. I plan on doing the majority of the DIY items this summer, so i’m not letting myself worry about them yet. 

View original reply
ComputerLove06:  I wouldn’t worry about your save the date, invite plan it sounds like you have the right timing for your wedding circumstances. I only sent out our save the dates early because we have guests coming from Thailand for a wedding in the U.S. and i wanted them to have time to book cheaper airfare. 

Post # 48
312 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

My wedding is 8/29 so a little after most of you and we sent Save the Dates the last week in December.  I just could not wait any longer!  I think it’s fine as long as you’re under like 10 months. It’s so hard not to do everything right away, I have all our vendors picked for the most part and just have smaller stuff to work out now.

Post # 49
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2015 - Hanover Arts and Activities Center

I got engaged on Christmas Eve and we’re getting married on August 15th in Richmond, Va! I live in NY so planning from far away is interesting. We have the venue. Now I just need th dress!!!

Post # 50
2000 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

View original reply
cat815:  Congrats! My fiance is from Richmond, VA. We live in DC but almost got married in Richmond! 

Post # 53
45 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Grandmichbee:  Yeah the DIY bits will be fun and I’m actually looking forward to doing them. I just hope it all comes together. We’re just confirming/finalising vendors for food/flowers/hair&make-up which feels late but once they are all done that’s it really, then just waiting and doing little bits! 

Post # 55
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: Willowbrook Ballroom

View original reply
ComputerLove06:  im a wedding twin! I still have a lot to do!! I got my dress, venu, photographer, I started my invites. im doing a lot by hand to keep cost down! Very hard! I feel like I’m missing some stuff…

Post # 56
27 posts
Newbee

I am another 08/15/2015 bride!!!  So glad I found this post! I am so exciting and it feels like everyday I find something that I still have to do. Got most of the things figure out, except videographer, photo booth. My future mother in law and my maid of honor are working on the DIY invitations. I just sent last week my save the dates. I am getting  married at a golf course hopefulli in an outside ceremony. Who else is having the ceremony outside and is as worried as I am ??? I can’t be rainning on that Saturday!

I am from Brasil and I met my fiance through friends here in United States. We have been together for almost 3 years now. I can’t wait to wear my beautiful dress!! Who else wants to share details??? What dress did u guys pic? I am walking down the aisle weating a C200 Allure Bridal – mermaid one =)

I just ordered few minutes ago the boxes for my favors and little bottles of bubbles for the outside ceremony. I hope they are good quality. I got a great deal on this efavormart website. Everything is 50% off. Yay!

Very good topic =) 

Post # 57
1 posts
Wannabee

Hey Ladies! I’m getting married August 15th also! I got engaged in October of last year. I am very excited and can’t believe its less than 6 months away! 🙂 

Post # 58
3004 posts
Sugar bee

Good date.  We were married on 15th August 1987.  We are still happily married. 

Post # 60
29 posts
Newbee

Just got engaged last Friday, was a complete surprise, and we are sealin the deal August 15th!!!!  Can’t believe it’s so soon!!!

The topic ‘August 15, 2015 Brides, where are you? :-)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors