(Closed) August 15, 2015 Brides, where are you? :-)

posted 6 years ago in August 2015
Post # 63
160 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
ComputerLove06: I’m so excited too! But IRl i am also trying to play it cool, but i’m secretly counting down the days to both my bridal shower on June 27 and my bachelorett on July 24 conveniently a month a part so i can spread the excitement out all summer long 🙂

Post # 65
160 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
ComputerLove06:  Meeting at one of my bridesmaids for cocktails, presents and cocktails. Then we are going to a murder mystery dinner, complete with costumes. Then we are having a campfire with s’mores at my maid of honor’s house. Honestly, when they presented the itenaray to me, i was most happy about how well they knew me, i have wanted to go to the murder mystery dinner everytime i saw it on groupon, but never said anything to anyone about it.

Post # 67
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

That’s my date!!  I, like you, have pretty much everything done!!!  The only thing I am procrastinating on is doing the invitations…. such a pain! lol.  I am currently in the phase of “why did I want such a big wedding?  why did I plan a whole weekend of events?” lol!  

Post # 69
12 posts
Newbee

Tomorrow is 3 months out! Holy cow!!
Still feel like I have so much to do. The biggies include finding a freaking makeup artist, officially booking the rentals, and taking care of the official things. We also still need to get our rings and buy some more decor items (and purchase booze!).  

Mostly on my list is confirming- confirming our cake/cupcake wants, finalizing the menu,  confirming with our DJ, finalizing groomsmen outfits, finalizing the ceremony. 

Gosh, I think that’s it! Though I’m sure there will be a ton of minutia. 

Post # 70
27 posts
Newbee

It is sooooo exciting!!! I have almost all the big stuff figured out. We already decided on our menu, photographer, videographer, just finished doing my invitations…. 

We do need to do lots of little other things such as, get rings still, I have to go buy the flowers for the centerpieces, since a friend of the family is making them for us. I have some small projects too like painting the table numbers, making the place cards… meeting with DJ, videographer… OMG it seems not enought time..!!But I can’t wait for the big day and to be done with it.

Post # 71
160 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
sparkleplenty:  LOL i just bought ten bottles of wine today at the store and i bought 8 last weekend. I’m stocking the bar little by little as i find good sales. Looking forward to 4th of July sales for our beer. 

Post # 72
45 posts
Newbee

3 months away!! Time is flying by. 3 months seems like a long time but wedding planning seems to make time go by more quickly. Everytime we cross something off our list the next “big” thing needs to be done. This weekend we are aiming to make our invitations (could be interesting as we need to first come up with a design) since that’s the last important thing we need to do. But then comes tons of finishing touches and allowing ourselves to be excited!!! 

Happy 3 months to all of you! 😀

Post # 73
160 posts
Blushing bee

Time is flying by. I met with our calligrapher yesterday and tomorrow i’m meeting with our pastor to put together the ceremony. 

Post # 75
27 posts
Newbee

View original reply
ComputerLove06:  Now I can say exacty the same as you. Fiance and I were talking that we can’t wait to start to save for us. We are very happy of course with the celebration of our wedding, but man… so much money here and there!  

The topic ‘August 15, 2015 Brides, where are you? :-)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors