(Closed) August 15, 2015 Brides, where are you? :-)

posted 5 years ago in August 2015
Post # 92
4 posts
Wannabee

OH EM GEE!!! 42 more days ladies!!!!

I have a question, any of you having a bridal shower/bachelorette party on July 25th?

because use I am! Lol

Bridal Shower twins as well lmao 

Post # 94
27 posts
Newbee

I am starting to get nervous!!! A month away only!!! This Saturday is my bridal shower. My future mother in law and future sister in law are organizing it .  I will have my bachelorette party the weekend before the wedding because we are waiting until my best friend is coming from Brazil to join us up north in Minnesota at a Cabin, boat and fire drinking and having fun =D

Post # 97
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I can’t believe it, it’s so soon now! How quickly the last few weeks will fly by! Since we’re having all of our immediate families up to visit the whole week running up to the wedding it seems even closer. Still I’m starting to feel excited, very excited! Things are coming together well and I’m looking forward to the day so much, the culmination of a lot of hard work. What have you ladies got left to do? We’ve got a little bit of last minute decor and then just confirming timings etc 

Post # 98
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

So I know this is a wedding related post, but I can’t help not to say that Aug. 15 is the best day ever!!! It’s my birthday, lol. 😉 Anywho, congrats to you couples who’s big day is coming up! 

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  futuremrspst.
Post # 101
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

ComputerLove06:  Yeah I know, what you mean! A couple of weeks ago I dreaded hearing those words  “not long to go now…” since it freaked me out that there were still so many things to do but now that we’ve got stuff done it’s exciting. Although like you say I’m a little bit in denial that it’s actually going to happen! Good luck getting the last bits done! 😀

Post # 103
27 posts
Newbee

Hey girls!!! Let’s talk about how everything went on our wedding day. I coudn’t be any happier. It was beautiful. I was so nervous and my husband was even more. The only thing that didn’t go the way I planned was the DJ – he sucked!!! But in the end of the night I married the man of my life and it was a day that I will never forget. Here is the highlight video!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT8V9CqKQsk 

I want to hear from you guys!!! Pics please =)

The topic ‘August 15, 2015 Brides, where are you? :-)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors