(Closed) August 1st 2015 Brides!

posted 4 years ago in August 2015
Post # 3
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

kaitlynaubrey01:  Me! I’m feeling so overwhelmed! I’m a big procrastinator and worry that I’ve forgotten something important during all my procrastination. How about you? What do you have left?

Post # 4
452 posts
Helper bee

kaitlynaubrey01:  Our rsvp deadline was July 1st so now I’m scrambling to get any late replies before being able to order everything else online! Still need to do: order menu cards, DIY print place cards, order favors, order stuff for out of town bags, flower girl dresses, make cake topper, DIY bridal party hangers, get alcohol for limo coach, bridal jewelry, parents gifts, & DIY guest book. We did already get our marriage license though 🙂

Post # 8
563 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015 - Alexander Homestead

I know you ladies are busy getting ready for the big weekend ahead and probably won’t see this post until after your nuptials but I just wanted to say “Congratulations!” and that I will send up a prayer for you girls that everything flows smoothly (as much as can be expected) and that it goes down in your history books as THE. MOST. wonderful day of your lives. I’ll be right behind you in 2 weeks! EEEK!!!

The topic ‘August 1st 2015 Brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors