(Closed) August 2010 brides

posted 8 years ago in August 2010
Post # 3
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

We are currently negotiating contract for venue, choosing a band, florist, and photographer, ordering our Save-The-Date Cards (we are late on this) and also ordering invites. Also hope to settle bridesmaid dresses. I am sure I missed a few things but these are on the priority list. Oh and booking a hotel block for out of town guests.

You are making me feel so far behind. Time to get cracking.

Post # 4
501 posts
Busy bee

We’re sending save the date cards this month (we’re late, I know!). Also, finalizing the centerpieces and linens for our venue. Maybe a few DIY projects here and there. I reall would like to make a cardbox!

Post # 5
542 posts
Busy bee

The only thing on my to do list so far is to find some wedding motivation back!  We’re in the processing of listing my townhouse and selecting a builder, and I am now way more excited about the potential of picking out fixtures and flooring over wedding details. 

Post # 6
233 posts
Helper bee

I’m still working on caterer, florist, baker. I have a final tasting on Saturday and meetings with the other 2 as well. So hopefully that will all get finalized! After that, it is transportation and invitations.

Post # 8
31 posts
Newbee

We’ll be sending out out Save the Dates this month, too. I’m dress shopping with my mama this Saturday. Since we’re having the wedding and reception at his house, we don’t have to worry about venue details, just finding an officiant, but that task has been given to my guy. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee

We sent out the Save-The-Date Cards 2 weeks ago and have gotten great responses! So many family members are excited!

But this month we have to…

– book a videographer

– choose a DJ/lighting company

– finalize invitations (should we go custom or DIY??)—- feedback needed!

– finalize color scheme (i’m leaning on blue, white, and silver but who knows, it may change)

– buy shoes for my dress!

– book a block of hotel rooms for out of town guests

whoa.. there’s a lot to do!!

Post # 11
2719 posts
Sugar bee

I feel like such a slacker. I know it’s only been 4 days so far, but I haven’t done anything on my list…b/c I’m trying to finish some of Feb’s tasks! ๐Ÿ™

Hopefully this weekend I can get cracking on some stuff!

Edit: haha posted on the wrong thread, but I guess it works here too! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
13 posts
Newbee

Hehe, good to know that I’m not the only one sending out STD’s this month! We’re trying to get them out next week or so.  And we’re meeting with baker to discuss cupcakes.  But we’ve gotten quite a few things check off our list, caterer, dj, DOC, venue, officiant, dress, and hotel room for our wedding night. 

The topic ‘August 2010 brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors