(Closed) August 2010 Brides is your dress IN yet? As in first fitting soon?

posted 10 years ago in August 2010
Post # 32
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2010

My dress comes in sometime in June.  Hopefully I will only need a bustle

Post # 34
14 posts
Newbee

My dress is in and I get to go see it and try it on April 27th.  I can’t wait, looking at pictures of it is not enough!

Post # 36
502 posts
Busy bee

My dress came in a few weeks ago! I went to try it on and scheduled a fitting for early June! ๐Ÿ™‚ Super excited it felt like forever since I had ordered my dress.

Post # 37
184 posts
Blushing bee

Picked out my dress halfway of April, and I have been told it won’t be in until ~6 weeks before the wedding. Which in itself is fine since there’ll be plenty of time (or so the lady in the store said heh, and she’s the one who should know right?) to get it fitted and what not.. but I am just really impatient and can’t wait for it to be halfway July so I can go back and try it on again!! I have had a lil dress-drama/crisis shortly after picking out the dress, which by now luckily has passed and now I am just ready to put it back on!!

Post # 38
153 posts
Blushing bee

What up august 2010 brides!! I ordered my dress 12/09 and it came in march, but because I live far away from my bridal shop (fresno-pasadena) I couldnt get my first fitting till 4/23/2010 and my second and final fitting is one month before the wedding….I guess it depends on when you get your dress

Post # 39
9 posts
Newbee

My dress came early (yay!) and I just scheduled my first alterations appointment for the beginning of June. In the meantime I need to find a longline bra and shoes…the pressure is on!

Post # 40
103 posts
Blushing bee

My dress won’t come in until sometime in June and will have my first fitting then too.  Anxious to see how it fits, as it was custom sized.

Post # 41
184 posts
Blushing bee

It’s still 2 months till my first fitting.. am trying not to be too anxious but gosh that’s a long ways to go still ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 42
2467 posts
Buzzing bee

my dress came in last week and my first fitting is in 2 weeks! yay!

Post # 43
184 posts
Blushing bee

How exciting Finnaroo!!

Post # 45
134 posts
Blushing bee

still waiting…..was told june

Post # 46
104 posts
Blushing bee

Mine is all done & Ready to goooo!! lol

I had them do a corset so I didnt have to worry if I lost some weight ๐Ÿ˜‰ Its in my mothers closet .. Heres some pics..The new girl @ the shop didnt lace me up right in the back but thats okay ๐Ÿ˜‰

The topic ‘August 2010 Brides is your dress IN yet? As in first fitting soon?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors