404 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

We just did this last weekend!

Post # 19
600 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

did it back in the beginning of January. He look so handsome =..)

Post # 20
538 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Franciscan Gardens

@eli11: My fiance doesn’t want ANY of my input on his suit! He said, I got to select my dress and my bridesmaid’s dresses so HE gets to pick his stuff!! lol

Post # 22
111 posts
Blushing bee

we did it in January.  We decided on purchasing suits rather than renting tuxes considering it’s a morning wedding and we wanted a charcoal suit rather than black tuxes…

They all got them from Men’s Wearhouse since it was easy for our groomsmen across the country to get the same style at their closest location– just like with their tuxes too.  They had a sale that ended end of January (that I think it back on again now too) that was buy one get one for $100, so we took advantage of that and paired up groom with best man, etc. 

They aren’t going to get alterations done until closer to the wedding.  Maybe June-ish so I don’t feel like it’s cutting too close!

Post # 23
121 posts
Blushing bee

We got ours done today. We decided on getting everyone the standard tux except the groom. My fi wanted to be differnt so he got the best qaulity tux the had. We also got them at mens warehouse that way he got the 400$ voucher for a suit. So we put down the deposit and all we have to do is go monday for his fitting.

Post # 24
225 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Every week I keep trying to convince him to go.  Hopefully within the next two weeks because I want to go with him and so does his mom who is going to go back up north soon. It is one of the only things not donw yet and it is borthering me.

The topic ‘August 2011 tuxedo shopping?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors