(Closed) August 2012 Brides.. post a pic of you in your dress!

posted 6 years ago in August 2012
Post # 3
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Yay August!

Post # 4
4803 posts
Honey bee

Beautiful dresses!  Here is mine (but it’s not fitted yet):

Post # 6
5475 posts
Bee Keeper

YAY  can’t wait!!!  Here is mine:

…and the back:

I still need to get it hemmed but there is a lace applique along the bottom edge so it will be a little bit of a pain.  It shouldn’t have to be taken in as it is pretty snug now, but I am running a marathon in March so if I don’t fill out again by mid-April or early May I’ll have it taken in just a bit (gotta have it back in time for bridal portraits!!!)

Anyone else want to put it on from time to time & just prance around the living room?

Post # 7
2493 posts
Buzzing bee

Here I am in the size 10 sample (about 1/2 the size I need it to be, lol):

The consultant was pulling me back by holding the bust, so don’t mind the stance.

Post # 8
1238 posts
Bumble bee

here’s mine… lucky for me the size I ordered fits perfectly- I just need to tuck in sides of the bodice, and I want to add tulle to the fit and flare slip for a more obvious mermaid silhouette. I was so nervous buying online without trying it on first. But it’s lovely and it was so affordable… yay David’s Bridal!

Post # 9
57 posts
Worker bee

Yay August 2012! Everyone looks amazing. I lost my photo of me in my dressbut when it comes in I will be able to get a new one. =)

Post # 10
1664 posts
Bumble bee

here’s mine…should be arriving any day now! 

Post # 12
1664 posts
Bumble bee

Getting married in PEI ! How about you?

Post # 13
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2018 - Stone Rows Farm

@Mrs.H2B: OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress!!!  You look stunning in it and can tell by your face how great you feel in it!!! Can’t wait to see what it looks like all done!

Post # 14
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2018 - Stone Rows Farm

Heres mine! Should be coming in, in a month or two! Can NOT wait 🙂 All of you ladies look amaz in your gowns!

Post # 15
148 posts
Blushing bee

Bought mine off the rack so I got to take it home that day!!  🙂

Post # 16
590 posts
Busy bee

Here is me in the Allure 8771, same as Mrs H2B. The sample size was about 4 sizes too big so lots of clipping. I ordered in December.

The topic ‘August 2012 Brides.. post a pic of you in your dress!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors