(Closed) August 2012 Brides.. post a pic of you in your dress!

posted 10 years ago in August 2012
Post # 47
343 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Here mine (just came in!!).  The picture is me trying on *my* dress for the first time.  Laughing

Post # 48
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

You all look beautiful!  I was an August 2011 bride so just popping in. Enjoy the planning and the happy times to come 🙂

Post # 49
343 posts
Helper bee

@autumn865:  You’re so sweet! Thank you! Smile

Post # 50
10 posts
Newbee

Post # 51
272 posts
Helper bee

Here is my dress, I posted it in another thread but I love it so I’ll just keep posting it. I should receive it in June sometime. It need a whole lot more tulle before its down as well I’m going for a princess overload look 🙂

Post # 52
4 posts
Wannabee

Mira by Melissa Sweet

Post # 53
400 posts
Helper bee

@FutureMsVW:  I just wanted to tell you that your dress is my FAVORITE on the bee!!! It looks unbelievaby luxurious and absolutely stunning on you!

View original reply
@MademoiselleL:  This dress is my favorite dress on the bee for any kind of outdoor wedding. It’s so slinky looking and hugs your body perfectly!!

Post # 55
5 posts
Newbee

I WISH I could post a picture on here. However I dont have any because my fiance would definetly find them and look at them. So sadly I dont have any but I will do my best to describe it! Its ALL lacy which is EXACTLY what I wanted. The top of it is straight right now but I will be turning it into a sweetheart neckline!! the train isnt very long at all maybe two feet at most. Which is good because I am a very clumsy person:] It is going to be a fit and flare bottom. And thats about all the information i can give without a picture!!

Post # 56
5 posts
Newbee

@amandaohh:  Your dress is SO gorgeous!

Post # 57
1381 posts
Bumble bee

Here’s mine.  It was a rough search to get her, but I love everything about it!!

Post # 60
12 posts
Newbee

I also have a really nice lace bolero to go with it:

mine doesn’t have the blingy buttons on the back, just simple white ones.

Post # 61
3134 posts
Sugar bee

@FutureMrsHoneybee:  Thank-you that’s so nice!  I think it’s great for an outdoor wedding because it has that bit of a slinky, flowy look but doesn’t have the empire waist which tends to make me look pregnant.

The topic ‘August 2012 Brides.. post a pic of you in your dress!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors