(Closed) August 2012 Brides.. post a pic of you in your dress!

posted 8 years ago in August 2012
Post # 62
484 posts
Helper bee

@FutureMsVW:  Yay! πŸ™‚ I am glad it finally came in!!

@MademoiselleL:  Exactly. I know what you’re talking about with the empire waist. 

You are both welcome. πŸ™‚

Post # 63
1100 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

My Allure πŸ™‚ It will be in Ivory, this is a darker color (pearl/silver)

Post # 64
82 posts
Worker bee

Well I didn’t get a picture of me in my dress but found some online, and mine on the hanger…. mine is going to be ivory so I’m posting them all…. The one with colour is just showing the detail…. Laughing

Post # 65
24 posts
Newbee

Here is mine!  It was only the second dress I tried on!

Post # 66
3580 posts
Sugar bee

@b00kbug:  

That dress looks like it absolutely fits you.  I literally smiled when I saw the pic!

Post # 67
3580 posts
Sugar bee

@Missido:  

That is a BEAUTIFUL dress with a perfect silouhette.  I am now going to WB stalk you and find out about the rest of your wedding because I am so intrigued!!

@ futuremrsmaista I think yours is the most ME out of everybody’s pic.  Sadly, I went much more casual.  How awesome and fun!!!

@ banana825 Oh my!  Your dress is so incredibly sexy…without being overt.  I LOVE it.  And nice bootay, girl.  *high five*

Post # 68
29 posts
Newbee

My Dress πŸ™‚ Maggie Sottero Carrie. It came in 2 months early!

Post # 70
82 posts
Worker bee

@FutureMsVW:  Hi ya.. that actually looks like the lining of the dress, hopefully the dress maker can fix that up for you. But it looks Beautiful!!

Post # 71
190 posts
Blushing bee

Mine is a Marisa. Do. Not know the number because she doesn’t advertise. I love it because it’s unique!

Post # 73
153 posts
Blushing bee

I really can’t wait to get mine altered so I can go out in sunight and get some REAL pictures of my dress. The fluorescent lights in these pics don’t do it justice.

Post # 74
690 posts
Busy bee

Post # 75
27 posts
Newbee

Here is mine! Can’t wait for June so I can put it on again πŸ™‚ So exciting!

The topic ‘August 2012 Brides.. post a pic of you in your dress!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors