(Closed) August 2012 Brides What are you doing over the next month?!

posted 9 years ago in August 2012
Post # 25
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

We’re trying to get in touch with the minister to start planning the ceremony and looking for a DJ. Hopefully we’ll get around to the Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses soon but I’m not worried about doing it this month.

Post # 26
1188 posts
Bumble bee

This month we are trying to find Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses and possibly start our registry.

I have also started thinking about and pricing paper for the invites

Post # 27
785 posts
Busy bee

• Like the Trend seems to be this month with the rest of you girls..  I want to find and hopefully choose the Bridesmaid dresses this month.  Me and my Maid/Matron of Honor already saw a couple we liked but not everyone likes them though.  So we are going down to the States on the 14th to go shopping *fingers crossed*

• I already sent my STDs last month so maybe I might start buying materials for my DIY invitations..

• Start looking at what Tuxes the Groomsmen are going to wear.  I saw one I liked but I didn’t get to find out how much it was.

• I already started booking some parts of the Honeymoon..  I’m keeping an eye out for deals/discounts.

• Give my Dad a bunch of songs to listen to so he can work on choosing the Father/Daughter dance.  Gives him something to do 😉  (While he is looking at speech ideas).

The topic ‘August 2012 Brides What are you doing over the next month?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors