(Closed) August 2012

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 62
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

View original reply
@missbbc: Congrats!! I will be around 6 wks during my first appt and I had NO idea that they could possibly hear the heartbeat that early! I thought it was more like 8-10 wks. How cool! : )

Post # 63
987 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@missbbc:  I hear you on the champagne!  I’m glad this baby’ll come before my birthday so I can have some to celebrate my 30th ๐Ÿ™‚  It’s my favorite drink!  It’s not such a big deal if people notice, it gets uncomfortable though if they ask you point blank…Hopefully your friends will realize that if you were ready you would tell them and not ask any questions.    I’m super excited now for my u/s next week, I really hope I get to hear a heartbeat, too! 

Post # 65
554 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

View original reply
@missbbc: How exciting that you got to see the heartbeat! I know that wil make it all seem so much more real for me ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m hoping they will let me see it on the 19th when I go in to meet my new dr. 

Post # 66
4038 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’ve had a rough night. I curled up to DH and sobbed for like half an hour. I don’t know why, just that I couldn’t stop. I was feeling so overwhelmed. Luckily DH was very understanding, if feeling helpless. 

Anyone else feeling very emotional?

Post # 67
987 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@missbbc:   Ah, oops!  I’ll be happy to see a heartbeat then ๐Ÿ˜‰

Just got my 2nd blood test results back on 12/06 = 2116 on 12/8 = 4214 .  I had the 2nd test 49.5hrs after the first.  I am so happy with the results!!!  This definitely has reassured me that things are on track! 

Post # 68
278 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

View original reply
@missbbc: That’s so wonderful that you got to see the heartbeat!! I’m also worried about not telling our friends right away due to my love of champagne!! But first I just have to make it through this wine trip weekend haha!

View original reply
@chastenet: So happy to hear that your numbers have doubled! That’s such a great sign!!

I went and met with a potential OB yesterday down in southern New Husband. Even though it’s a team practice (so I wouldn’t necessarily see the same OB each time) I really liked her and everything that she had to say! Plus, this place is the only one that said they would be ok with scheduling me for my first appt before Christmas!

So my first appt with an NP and an OB will be on Dec. 22nd. Probably just blood work – but maybe (hopefullllly!) an ultrasound? I’m so excited!! I’ll be just shy of 7 weeks at that point. I don’t know how I won’t go crazy before then!

Post # 69
554 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

View original reply
@Keppa: That’s great! I have my first appointment with a new Ob on 12/19 and I will be one day shy of 7 weeks. I know they will be doing a pelvic exam and bloodwork and I’m hoping to be able to convince them to let me see the heartbeat if possible. I know it’s still pretty early though and they may not be able to. My first U/S is 1/10/12 and I will be 10w1d at that point. I can’t wait!!

Post # 70
278 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@orvis18: That’s so exciting! I’m pretty nervous about the 1st appt (and even just getting to the first appt!) but I’m really excited too. Can’t wait to hear about how your 1st appt goes!

Post # 71
1115 posts
Bumble bee

How is everyone feeling today? I’m soooo naseous this morning… really making it difficult to get my work done. Today I have to clean the house, wrap presents and do work for my job (I work from home some days). Sooo not all happening feeling like this!

Post # 72
1776 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

Luckily, I haven’t really had an upset stomach at all yet.  What I have noticed is that it’s ALREADY getting difficult to sleep on my stomach.  When I sleep on my stomach, I get both crampy and lower back pain.  Other that that, I’ve been feeling great.  I’ve also found that I fill up much faster, so I’m going to start needing smaller meals.  I dream alot, too.  I can never remember them for long, though!

Post # 73
719 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

I’ve been doing ok.  Upset stomach only a little.  By this time with my first pregnancy I think that was worse so fingers crossed for this time.  And, bunny!  Oh, the dreams!  I had some seriously wacky ones the first time around and had the first crazy one this week.  They’re so vivid and just weird.

Post # 74
4038 posts
Honey bee

I’m super tired. If I could, I think I would sleep all day. Still a little crampy. My boobs hurt like hell some of the time (and some of the time barely at all). I’ve found I can’t sleep on my stomach because it hurts my boobs. I’ve been trying to sleep on my left side, but it’s so damn unnatural for me! I haven’t thrown up, but certain smells make me nauseous and dry heaving…I found that peppermint candy helps. 

I think I set a personal “waking up in the middle of the night to pee” record last night. I had to get up about once an hour most of the night. 

Other than that things seem to be going well. I’ve noticed i’m a lot moodier than usual, and have less patience for my nieces (or DH).

Post # 75
1115 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Mrs Sarah McK: Amen to that! I’m EXHAUSTED! So far I cleaned the house and walked the dogs, did some of my work, but not all… I need to focus but all I can think about is what to have for dinner! How does something the size of a seed need so much extra food?!

View original reply
@bunnylovesbear: Being able to remember dreaming means you’re sleeping lighter than usual – I always remember mine, so no change for me ๐Ÿ™‚ I read somewhere that we actually dream every night, just when we are in too deep a sleep we can’t remember them.

To All: Today I nicknamed my baby “Little Seed” since I’m not quite comfortable referring to it as an all-out “baby” yet, hehe. Is this weird? <3 my Little Seed.

Post # 76
4038 posts
Honey bee

I’d forgotten the dreams. I remember them a couple times a week…some so realistic I wake up in a panic. I don’t sleep very deeply at night, though, because I’m waking up so often. I actually sleep the best on the couch, when everyone is gone. We took my nieces to a birthday party at a skating rink today, and I swear I was struggling to keep my eyes open after an hour. 

We call ours Potus…or the little sh*t depending on how gross I’m feeling. DH’s brother called their “The Gremlin”.

The topic ‘August 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors