(Closed) August 2013 – Accessories

posted 6 years ago in August 2013
Post # 4
3771 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

I’ve bought these shoes for the ceremony…

I plan to get these or something like it for the reception:

And not planning on a veil, I’m thinking a tiara something along the lines of this:

eta sorry the pics came out so huge :I

Post # 6
4653 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Here are my reception shoes!

Simple pearl stud earings!

And this necklace that i am adding some black ribbon to (to match my sash on my dress) and a bit more sparkle!

Still looking for a bracelet, veil, ceremony shoes, Oh and I have this purse that I won dont know if ill use it yet.

and these I do stickers for my shoes (aslo won)

Post # 7
4653 posts
Honey bee

@asscherlover:  OO I love that veil… Long pretty veils are the only thing giving me dress regret πŸ™ lol

Post # 10
3771 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

@asscherlover:  Nope, my dress is short so I shouldn’t have to worry about tripping!

@MsPanda:  Your jewelry is lovely, that necklace is going to look beautiful with a black ribbon to go with your dress!

Post # 11
4653 posts
Honey bee

@elysion:  Thank you! I am now just trying to figure out the whole part of attaching the ribbon to the necklace lol… atleast i have time… and By The Way I love your ninas I would wear those in a heartbeat if Fi wasnt shorter than me!

Post # 12
371 posts
Helper bee

@elysion:Hooray for Ninas!

Still working on jewelry and veil/tiara/whatever πŸ™‚

Post # 14
371 posts
Helper bee

@asscherlover:  I think it has to do with the fact that even though most Nina styles have high heels, the arch of the shoe is actually designed to support the arch of the foot; you don’t feel like you’ve been poured into them at all. I hadn’t tried Nina until I started selling shoes, and now I can’t imagine not wearing them…

Post # 16
765 posts
Busy bee

I have zero accessories yet. I am dying to buy my veil, and I plan on going shopping to find shoes in a week (cannot wait, I’m so stressed about shoes its not even funny). Still have to find a belt I love (although I think I have a favorite, or at least one that keeps haunting me). And I also want to wear a tiara or comb or something.

For some reason my picture loader is working. But I plan on wearing a pearl necklace and studs. Maybe a bracelet but I haven’t decided yet.

The topic ‘August 2013 – Accessories’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors