(Closed) August 2013 Babies!!!

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 77
572 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

It is so nice to see so many BFP’s added to a group, I hope each and every one of us has a healthy and smooth pregnancy! I am officially 4 weeks as of today, so even though it’s still rediculously early, I feel like that’s another thing to mark down and feel really happy about! Calling the doctor today because I am on some medication I have taken for my PCOS and thyroid and want to double check if she wants me to still take it or lower the dose.

Post # 78
1040 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Called the midwife clinic this morning and left a message – hoping that they call me back and book an appointment soon! I’ve read a few places that the rate of miscarriage drops dramatically after you hear/see a heartbeat, so I’m just raring to go for that first appointment.

Is it weird that I’m STILL peeing on sticks, and comparing the lines?

View original reply
@linz09:  I’m not a coffee drinker, but I drink obscene amounts of tea. I’ve switched to one cup of regular and several cups of decaf, at least until I know things are going okay.

View original reply
@Mrs. Jaguar:  I can’t believe you’re halfway already! So, so happy to be joining you on the ‘other side’. Please, pass along your wisdom!

View original reply
@SapphireSun:  Heck yes! Didn’t even think about the ‘beach body’ thing. How exciting is that!

Post # 79
3620 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@SapphireSun:  I think if I didn’t have two stepsons already I would go team green. However, I want to find out if it’s a boy or girl simply because I feel like living with 4 boys (3 kids, 1 husband) will be challenging and I’m going to need a bit of time getting used to the idea! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Obviously any healthy baby, boy or girl will be totally loved. I have my heart set on a girl though. ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m excited either way, but I want to be prepared! 

I haven’t decided if we’ll tell the rest of the family during or after christmas? I guess I should calculate when my second trimester would start.

Post # 80
9050 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

View original reply
@.twist.:  Yeah, for me subsequent kids require more planning as well.  Like, can you use hand me downs, or will you have to buy everything new because everything you have is pink/blue.  I don’t like the idea of opposite gender kids sharing a room, so I’d like to know ASAP if we need to GET another rooom, kind of thing.  But I think I’m happy making DH happy this time around.  We both secretly kinda want a boy (but happy with whichever as long as it’s healthy, of course), so maybe we’ll cave.  We suck at decisions.

Post # 81
3059 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@bunny: 
View original reply
@redsmarties: 
View original reply
@SapphireSun:  Doing my normal pregnancy thread stalking and just had to pop in here to say how thrilled I am to see you all on here!! Can’t wait to follow your stories over here. : )  I second everything the lovely
View original reply
@Mrs. Jaguar: said! Wishing you guys the best! Enjoy! 

Post # 82
1566 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Another rabid TP checker here too!  I think I am about 6 weeks today…check another week off the calendar!

View original reply
@hismm:  Amazing..Congrats!!  You deserve nothing but a happy/healthy 9 months!

View original reply
@redsmarties: Congrats and welcome!  I spent a lot of time on the TTC boards last year and remember seeing you there. After 5 cycles of failed TTC we stopped trying and focused on our wedding…1st cycle after our wedding in Oct…BFP!  Im so happy for you and your DH!  Here’s to a happy/healthy 9 months for you too!

View original reply
@bunny:  I have my 1st appt scheduled for Dec 10th…one week!!!  I will be almost 7 weeks then…I am terrified of having an ultrasound and have them not find a heartbeat…I will be so relieved to see the little fluttering of the heart on the screen!  Then I will be able to move on to worrying about all the other scary stuff…

View original reply
@SapphireSun:  Congrats!!! I am ‘generally terrified’ too!! But YAY to not worrying about the beach body next year! 

View original reply
@linz09:  Welcome!!! I am totally looking forward to decorating the nursery too!! I just need to find out if we are having a boy or a girl so I can really start planning!  Congrats!!

I only get to check the board once or twice a day…sorry if I missed anyone new to the board in the past day or two…but Congrats and Welcome!!

Post # 83
1566 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Anyone planning on doing and cutesy before/after pregnancy pics?? I found these that I like….

I have a 4yr old Dear Daughter who could ‘assist’ me with this:

The 1st and last one are probably my faves…

Post # 84
1474 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I’m just popping by from the June bug babies thread to say I am absolutely THRILLED for you all! There are so many names I remember from the long-time TTC threads and I had tears in my eyes last night seeing all of you pop up here. Kiwi, RedSmarties, Sapphire, Bunny, I’m sure I’m leaving someone out… but I am just so happy for you! Yay for Summer 2013 babies!

Post # 85
3620 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@misskittykakes:  Eep! So cute. I am definitely planning on doing weekly photos, I just don’t know how I want to do them. :/ I need to figure it out though because, well, the weeks are going to start flying by!

Post # 86
1577 posts
Bumble bee

Omg! So excited to see an August thread already! Congrats and good luck to all of you!!

Post # 87
9050 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

View original reply
@misskittykakes:  super cute!  I don’t really think I’ll go for that kind of thing but will happily ooh and ahh over how cute any of your bellies are.  I’m about a size 14 at the moment so am kind of doubting I’ll be “all belly”. 

Post # 88
1998 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

View original reply
@SapphireSun:  I’m the same size as you, but decided to try to do pics anyway. My husband surprised me by being really into it and volunteering to take them for me. He is so excited for this baby!!!

Post # 90
Bee
588 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2007 - Radisson Hotel

View original reply
@ellebeerob:  Thank you!

We’re totally going to find out the sex because I have 3 years of girl clothes that I’ll have to either give away or re-wash for the next kiddo. I need to know these things. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 91
1190 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@misskittykakes:  yes yes and yes! I LOVE those cutesy photos!! I plan on doing the one with the preg test and then the baby belly and then the baby for sure! I also like the weekly update one.

I am also a TP checker!

I made my first DR apt today for Jan 9th. FX for smooth sailing!

Ladies…I think I have a bladder infection. I am drinking a ton of oure cranberry juice to help heal it (worked in the past). Do you think I should go to the clinic??

The topic ‘August 2013 Babies!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors