(Closed) August 2013 Bees

posted 6 years ago in August 2013
Post # 4
3771 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

wow we do have a lot!  I have to say out of all the boards, the Month Twins August 2013 board is my home hehe

Post # 6
1576 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I’m really happy we have an active board! It’s fun to talk to people who are on your same timeline.

Post # 8
Hostess
7561 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2013

@his chippymunk:  I actually live in Korea but I’m from Columbia and my Fiance is from St. Louis. We’ll be having the wedding in St. Louis. Are you originally from Springfield? 

Post # 9
11234 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Awww, I’m all alone! We were actually going to do the 24th, but Friday was a lot cheaper at our venue.

Post # 10
4653 posts
Honey bee

So excited that we have such a great group of bees! I love that we have a group of girls who wont tell up that we are NUTS for planning so early, or ask why we are not planning for this august! 

Post # 12
707 posts
Busy bee

@his chippymunk:  Geez that was kind of rude of your friend! I know the feeling, though! I got engaged before two of my coworkers who have recently and one got married a week and a half ago and the other is eloping in Vegas. So even though she doesn’t have a date picked, I’m sure she will get married before me! It bums me out a little, but at least I know I’m not alone with you ladies here! I’m just really excited to get past the one-year mark, then people won’t think it’s soooo far off!

Post # 13
425 posts
Helper bee

@ejay15I agree about the one year mark. I hate saying, “oh no its not this August its next August.” 

But one thing I have come to learn from people around me and on here, everyone is different and wants something different. And just because some people wait 2 years to get married and some wait only 4 months it doesn’t take away from their day. It will be exactly what they wanted and thats what matters.

In the meantime we just got to stick together and it will be here before we know it. I can’t believe yesterday was our 14 month mark, its definitely feeling closer =)

Post # 14
4653 posts
Honey bee

@VermontBride13:  OMG I didnt even realize that! A day less than 14 months… I am getting excited!

Post # 15
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Aww I’m so glad I’m not alone August 17, 2013! ahhh I still can’t believe it, getting married. 

Post # 16
4653 posts
Honey bee

@MissMissy:  We have a pretty big group of girls for our date already It is exciting!

The topic ‘August 2013 Bees’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors