Post # 152
1782 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Post # 153
1782 posts
Buzzing bee

My pronovias!! Can’t wait to wear her! I didn’t take pics with my gown yet, I googled these pictures of it! I had an allure gown, fell out of love with it, and got this one!! I’m keeping it a secret that I found my dream dress! Can’t wait to surprise everyone that knows how bad I was having dress regret!

Post # 154
19 posts
Newbee

I have had my dress for 2 months!  I would post a pic, but im afraid that my geek-of-a-soon-to-be-husband will snoop and see it. He and my dad are FORBIDDEN to see it until the day of!

Post # 155
899 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@Capel81713:  Mine’s due in the next few weeks but I also can’t post it up – this usename is very linked to me and it’d be easy to track down or even accidentally find! But I’m loving everyone else’s dresses

Post # 156
1782 posts
Buzzing bee

Post # 157
12 posts
Newbee

Post # 158
447 posts
Helper bee

Here’s me in the store sample of my dress, Maggie Sottero Bernadette in ivory over light gold. The sample was 3 sizes too big, but you get the idea! My second fitting in at the end of June 🙂

Post # 159
354 posts
Helper bee

@elysion:  Gorgeous!

I have my dress, but no good pictures of me in it. Here it is on the model:

Post # 160
32 posts
Newbee

You are quite extraordinarily beautiful. Here is mine, I am worried because I have seen it on nobody yet.

Post # 161
5 posts
Newbee

Everyone looks beautiful in their dresses =) Here is mine. Can’t wait to wear it after the alterations are done and it fits properly. 

The topic ‘August 2013 Bees Dresses?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors