(Closed) August 2013 Bees Dresses?

posted 8 years ago in August 2013
Post # 107
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
@MsPanda:  The dress looks amazing on you! I love it!

Post # 109
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Everyone looks so beautiful!

Here’s my Tara Keely 2200:

Post # 111
212 posts
Helper bee

beautiful dresses ladies! keep it coming! i ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
@klovesd: you look amazing! love everything about it.

Post # 112
9126 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

You all look beautiful!  Well the Sue Wong dress I posted above didn’t look that great on, so I’m going with this simple lace sheath dress from Macy’s.  Each to their own, but I DON’T want a dress that’s big or frilly or poofy or feels like a bridal costume.  We will have a relaxed outdoor ceremony and reception so I think this will be perfect!  I’m going to have the neckline altered so it’s cut lower and more open, and obviously wear a better bra.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 113
47 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@MsPanda:  
View original reply
@sillie:  thank you SO much! 

Post # 114
258 posts
Helper bee

II can’t decide what to do about the belt… I’m wondering if I don’t want one or a different one…

Post # 115
253 posts
Helper bee

Only just found this thread, been having fun reading!!

View original reply
@Orchd12:  I think the belt looks great but it all depends on what jewlery and accesories you’re thinking of wearing? Do you have a wedding theme at all?

Post # 116
253 posts
Helper bee

so here’s me trying on my dress (it’s way too big on me!) it’s the Justin Alexander 8610. I firstly tried it on as a bit of a joke as I’m quite short and petit (5 ft 2) so my friends and I thought it would look funny on me but turns out it’s the dress of my dreams (yes, I actually dreamt about it!!). It’s funny because I’d picture a silky mermaid style suiting me best!

here’s it on from the JA website

not sure if you can see but it has sparkly buttons:

And I’m getting it made by Jasmines Bridal because a) I don’t like the side bow and b) I wouldn’t be able to afford it otherwise

Post # 117
3768 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

View original reply
@happylizzle:  beautiful!!  and good choice removing the side bow!

View original reply
@Orchd12:  I think a belt definitely gives it a pop!  It’s so hard to choose the perfect one though, I know >.<**

View original reply
@lolot:  the new dress is lovely!!  and you got it from Macy’s too??  good job!  I think it’s definitely not too casual but not too frilly/fancy~

View original reply
@klovesd:  I loooove that bottom tulle (?) with the trim, it looks gorgeous!

Post # 118
231 posts
Helper bee

3-maggie-sottero-presca-marie-size-6

Here’s my dress! maggie Sottero Presca Marie! So excited to wear it ! All lace with point d’esprit (swiss dot) so romantic and vintage-y feeling!!

Post # 120
119 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@glitterbee:  I LOOOOVE this dress! It was one of my top contenders and even though I went with something else, I still look at pictures of it. It’s just sooo pretty and such a great price. It looks beautiful on you ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 121
217 posts
Helper bee

Beautiful dresses, ladies! I have a Maggie Sottero as well – Corinne. While the sample is champagne and black, I ordered the dress in all ivory. I really loved the black flowers, but wasn’t sure if I was brave enough for them on my wedding day. I am thinking about adding a black sash to the ivory to add some drama, though.

The topic ‘August 2013 Bees Dresses?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors