(Closed) August 2013 Bees – Has Anyone Bought Anything From Your Registry Yet?

posted 7 years ago in August 2013
Post # 32
1117 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

We’ve gotten a bunch of stuff but I’ve also already had 2 showers and a 3rd one on Wednesday (no I did not plan/ even want these, I’m not just trying to get gifts!) But one of my friends actually bought me something the same day I gave her the invitation! I think a lot of people looked at my registry online, picked what they wanted and went in to the store to get it without the registry though.

Post # 34
231 posts
Helper bee

I just got my first gift in the mail today!!! It was so exciting. 🙂

Post # 35
1180 posts
Bumble bee

I’ve actually had quite a few items purchased and I’m surprisdd because some of them are pricey! My shower is on june 30.

Post # 36
3823 posts
Honey bee

the person who bought the washcloths has moved on to handtowels. this is getting exciting. (can you sense my sarcasm?)

Post # 37
1117 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@kkish3:  

I’ve been going through and deleting things we’ve already received after each one. The only doubles (or in a few cases triples and quadruples) are from people who didn’t look at the regisrty at all.

Post # 38
311 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@TaurianDoll:  No one has bought the towels in ours yet. Though, a lot of the really nice stuff has been bought. DON’T FORGET AOUT THE PRACTICAL STUFF GUESTS OF MINE!

Post # 39
3823 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
@Selcier:  lol well i’d love a steamer, and the handheld vacuum and some new pots. yes! pots! i need those.

Post # 40
464 posts
Helper bee

My oldest sister, who has a long-standing tradition of telling me what I’m getting for a present, has pretty much told me my family is chipping in together to get us the Green Egg barbecue we want but wouldn’t buy ourselves right now.  Yay!

Post # 41
425 posts
Helper bee

I just checked ours and someone bought our silverware set! We already had our shower so early wedding gift? 

Post # 43
11231 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

We have a package sitting in our leasing office, and I was really geeked because I thought it was a wedding gift…until I realized that it’s probably the guest book I ordered. lol

Post # 44
464 posts
Helper bee

Just today!  With all the silliness over our registry with my family I’m glad to see that someone found and purchased off our Amazon registry.  It’s the Campagnolo corkscrew too–which Ive wanted for years and never would buy on my own.  Yay!

Post # 45
6516 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
@elysion:  omg that is hysterical!!! Lol im actually laughing out loud

The topic ‘August 2013 Bees – Has Anyone Bought Anything From Your Registry Yet?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors