(Closed) August 2013 bees, how many rsvps have you received so far?

posted 7 years ago in August 2013
Post # 47
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

You all are making me feel like I gave too little time! Whoops! 

Sent last week:

98 invites to 216 people.

12 RSVP card back, all confirming attendance

my deadline is 7/15

Post # 48
311 posts
Helper bee

I just want to know who the hell is coming. I’m tired of guessing “hmm, wonder if we will have enough space” I want to know NOW!!!!

Post # 49
226 posts
Helper bee

We have received 40 accepts and 5 declines out of 177 guests. Our deadline is 7/17/13. We sent them out on 6/14/13.

Post # 50
23 posts
Newbee

I have a whopping ZERO back. I’m not so worried yet. 

Post # 51
4655 posts
Honey bee

@bmo88:  All of them! And only 2/51 declines. I’m working on seating arrangements and table cards now. 🙂

Post # 52
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - An amazing non-profit retreat

We have 71 yesses of 75! 2 people cannot come due to military obligations (FI’s best man, and Fiance is so sad!) and his cousin and wife declined.

Post # 53
11231 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

We’ve invited 102 (+10 kids), expected ~90 to most likely say yes. Thus far we have 50 guests and 2 children. Lots of our guests are leaving their children at home that night, though. There’s still one guest who won’t respond with her address (though she probably won’t come anyway, as they’re broke and live across the country).

Post # 54
31 posts
Newbee

I live in sweden and I’m born here but my parents are from serbia. But all our guest live in sweden except for two of my cousins. They’re comming from canada. They were gonna come anyway but since we’re getting married in august they planned their trip so they can be here:)

Post # 56
9 posts
Newbee

Finally just heard from everyone after hunting them down via Facebook.
Invited 135- the room holds 120 – people said 20% say no-NOT TRUE- we have 118 coming.

HOW HARD IS IT TO MAIL BACK AN RSVP.

This was complete HELL.Yell

People ignoring us, people assuming they can bring a guest, assuming they can bring their newborn baby, assuming they can just tell us the day before.

People are clueless and very rude.

By far the worst part of planning.

Post # 58
6253 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - The Liberty House

We’re doing both mail and online, but our guests only got their invitations this week, so I haven’t gotten any yet

Post # 59
757 posts
Busy bee

Lets see:

Sent out June 1st

RSVP date July 5th

We invited 171 and expected around 140

We have:

109 yes responses

10 no responses

52 outstanding

We are basically going to spend the entirety of the week after next chasing people. FML.

Post # 61
757 posts
Busy bee

@bmo88:  Ugh I’m sorry! They will come soon! 

The topic ‘August 2013 bees, how many rsvps have you received so far?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors