(Closed) August 2013 bees, how many rsvps have you received so far?

posted 8 years ago in August 2013
Post # 62
425 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Our response due date is here today! We actually did pretty well. I was surprised we had no guests assume dates or kids and majority sent them back. We verbally heard from 4 couples so marked them yes or no and just need to wait for their meal choice but atleast i can start tables. Fiance will probably be calling the last 3 people today unless they are in the mail this afternoon.

Post # 63
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

my wedding isn’t until september and our deadline is aug 9th. however i have rec’d 32 rsvp all attending and no declines yet!

Post # 64
118 posts
Blushing bee

I mailed our invitations out last Tuesday and have received three in the mail. 

Post # 65
3823 posts
Honey bee

We’re up to 61! Slowly creeping towards 70. This is a strategic game now. Hoping a few people decline (because I simply don’t want them there) and a few others accept (because they are so much fun to party with).

Post # 66
2868 posts
Sugar bee

My wedding is August 4th, and our RSVP deadline is July 4th.  We have received 15 out of 31 RSVPs (21 people yes, 5 no).  Sigh.  We have had quite a few verbal responses as well, some of whom I unfortunately don’t expect to have the decency to send their official RSVP (insert rant about FI’s family and friends lol).  I’m hoping to receive more in the next few days from those that are procrastinators.

Post # 67
258 posts
Helper bee

Wedding date: 8-17-13

RSVP deadline: 7-27-13

Sent invitations: 6-18-13

Invited guests: 217

Responded by 7-1-13: 53

Attending: 50

Declined: 3

I’m loving getting the mail!! We did post cards for our RSVP’s and we asked for a song request I’m loving seeing what people are resquesting and what little notes people are writing!

Post # 68
292 posts
Helper bee

I have 92 accepts and 40 declines with approximately 50 people undecided (25 RSVP’s not received) Our deadline is July 20th. We hope to have approx. 120 at the wedding, so hopefully we don’t get too many more yes’s though. We could fit them all technically, its an outdoor wedding and tented reception, but it would be crowded. I don’t think it’ll be an issue though. Most of the undecideds are either out of state (so probably no’s if they haven’t bought the tickets by now) or on the side of my family that has another wedding that day (not blood family, step-family) so those will mostly be no’s to I think….but then why can’t you RSVP??!! We sent self adressed stamped envelopes people! It’s simple! (End rant) Ugh.

Post # 69
601 posts
Busy bee

July 1st was my deadline and we still need like 40 rsvps! Do we call people next week??

Post # 70
1425 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rosehill Community Center

We sent ours out around June 20th, with an RSVP date of July 10th.  Sent out 112, gotten 33 back, so 29% return rate so far.  Out of the 286 people who were invited, we have 64 confirmed attendees, 7 of which are children.  Not looking forward to tracking down the million or so that I expect won’t be returned a week from now!

Post # 71
3823 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
@blessings:  definitely! start on monday!

Post # 72
750 posts
Busy bee

We did electronic/voicemail RSVPs… 103 invited, 51 accepted, 10 declined, so over half have responded. The deadline is over a week away so hopefully a few more will answer before I have to make all those phonecalls!!

Post # 73
1464 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
@amandahrbek:  Oh boy. Preparing for the worst when it’s my turn. Glad to hear you were able to hunt them all down!

Post # 74
1782 posts
Buzzing bee

80 yes And 2 nos, I have a feeling we are definitely going to be over our 150 guest count, I was expecting way more no’s so far! We invited a  little over 200!

Post # 75
933 posts
Busy bee

Invited about 140 people, still waiting to hear back from over 60. I have had 6 adult declines & 3 child declines.

Post # 76
116 posts
Blushing bee

My due date is the day after tomorrow and I still have not heard from about 65 people.

The topic ‘August 2013 bees, how many rsvps have you received so far?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors