(Closed) August 2013 bees- Lets talk nails.

posted 5 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
1202 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@MsPanda:  I am thinking of doing a pale shade of pink (in gel shallac) or a small french manicure with glitter tips. All I know is that I want it to look feminine and pretty! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 4
3297 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - An amazing non-profit retreat

I am confused too! I’m so sick of plain french tips but I don’t want anything too out there.

Post # 6
425 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@sherryberry: and  @MsPanda:  I agree with you, I don’t want to have french either. I feel like I have done that so much that for my wedding I need something different. I am thinking a light/natural pink in shellac as well but with my ring fingers having a little sparkle. I don’t want a full sparkle accent nail but just add a little bit to that finger. I am very unsure about my toes though, usually I do brighter colors but not sure what would work for the big day??

Post # 7
1202 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

French tips so old-fashioned and overdone for weddings! Too each their own…I think I am going to go Tiffany Blue toenails and a pale pink for my fingernails with possibly some glitter on the tips….LOL too many choices and Pinterest doesn’t help!!

Post # 8
11234 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@MsPanda:  I LOVE this one, but can’t seem to make it look that good.

I’m just doing pale pink with a gold accent nail on my left ring finger. 

Post # 10
231 posts
Helper bee

@MsPanda:  @vorpalette:  Hey ladies!! I didnt want to go completely plain either, but wanted something different than plain old french manicure. I found this on pinterest about a month ago and my nail salon has an airbrush design similar so Im thinking this will do πŸ™‚

Post # 11
3297 posts
Sugar bee

I really like that but it doesn’t look so great in photos far off…kind of like there is a problem with the nails. Otherwise that would be my #1

Right now I have coral tips and I am getting so many compliments, but I don’t want that kind of thing in my wedding photos forever. Maybe I will just find the perfect beige and have really fun toes. I got some Nicole silver polish for my maids πŸ™‚

Post # 12
259 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@SaraLynne024:  Oohhh, I love that. I know it may differ a little by area, but about how much would that cost? I have never got a manicure done, but I love that design and might consider it.

Post # 13
3297 posts
Sugar bee

nail artists have stamps too that can make that effect. Pretty sweet actually. I know my nail lady doesn’t charge anything extra for designs but everywhere is different… anywhere between $40-$60 for a new set, I am guessing.

Post # 14
231 posts
Helper bee

@jayjaybee:  If your just going to get a regular manicure and not a full set of acrylic nails it would probably be cheaper, anywhere from 25-40 dollars. Depending on where your located πŸ™‚ If your getting a full set, sherry berry is right, about 40-60 dollars. I love this! πŸ™‚

Post # 15
556 posts
Busy bee

@MsPanda:  Those nails are what I was going to post! They are so gorgeous.

I was also thinking maybe a glitter tip like this:

I also love “lace” tips:

Post # 16
238 posts
Helper bee

What about a mirror tipped french?

The topic ‘August 2013 bees- Lets talk nails.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors