(Closed) August 2013 Bees – ONE MONTH AWAY!! Progress Check!

posted 8 years ago in August 2013
Post # 47
1344 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I would just like to say: I never ever ever want to plan another wedding, ever! ๐Ÿ™‚ I know the money and time will be worth it, the day will be magical, but damn I’m ready for my free time and money already!!! 45 days, lets do thisss

Post # 48
79 posts
Worker bee

@soon2bmrsrieken:  wow, I to didnt think I would find date. we had to get special premition to get married on a thursday. Its so close now Im just making a few more decs with bits left over and 4invites to send out still too ops. I have had a very emotional yet productive week but only 3 weeks left ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 49
18 posts
Newbee

@rainbowbee:  I hear you. Just when I feel I’m pretty much ready for the wedding, I suddenly realize there are still a lot of things left to do. Yikes! Can you believe we’re only three weeks away. I’m so excited for you and me. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 50
7384 posts
Busy Beekeeper

@Chelwilly:  + a million lol

– hair/makeup trial and dress fitting TOMORROW !!!
– paint votive holders
– flowers
rehearsal dinner booked by Future In-Laws, invitations en route
– bachelor/bachelorette party! (July 27)
– purchase Groomsmen ties*
– purchase Groomsmen gifts*
purchase FI’s wedding gift pt 2 ๐Ÿ˜€
– call MOH’s favorite salon and secretly put money on her account as a surprise ๐Ÿ™‚
– need to test out how we’re doing our ceremony music

*Can’t do this until Fiance finds out if his brother is even going to be IN the wedding!

The topic ‘August 2013 Bees – ONE MONTH AWAY!! Progress Check!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors