(Closed) August 2013 brides – honeymoon excitement!

posted 8 years ago in August 2013
Post # 47
1117 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Disneyworld! We’re both just big kids and Fiance is red haired and super fair skinned so sitting on beaches isn’t a great option. I keep thinking about all the awesome rides and trying to figure out wich ones to go on first! Haha not the most romantic honeymoon but absolutely the best for us!

Post # 48
292 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Glasgowbound:  Looks beautiful! We contemplated getting married in Scotland but chose to do it at home since it would be hard for much of our family to afford. We are going to Scotland and Ireland for our honeymoon though:) I bet your wedding will be amazing!

Post # 49
12 posts
Newbee

We are doing a Euroo trip!! I cannot wait, it is the first time Fiance is going to Europe and I am getting to go back to my favorite city Venice!

Post # 50
9 posts
Newbee

7 Nights at the Paradisus-Punta Cana!!!!!

I have pictures saved everywhere..one of the only things getting me through this. So happy I took the advice of “Go on a honeymoon right away.”

WOOO!

Post # 51
118 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@blushpretty:  We will be at La Toc from 9/1-9/8 too!  Which part of the resort will you be staying at?  We’re on the bluff in the Romeo & Juliet Suite. 

Post # 52
238 posts
Helper bee

We’re staying at the Marriott Ko’Olina in Oahu Hawaii.  We’re leaving the morning after the wedding and staying for 8 days 7 nights.  It’s going to be the best part of the wedding.

Post # 53
218 posts
Helper bee

My Fiance booked our 11 day trip at Hilton Bora Bora! so excited!!! We just got our underwater camera yesterday and my bathing suit came in today. I pretty much daydream about it all day long at work =) 

Post # 54
12 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@smrlovingrl:  awesome! We are staying in the Sunset Bluff Waters Edge Butler Suite ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 55
3823 posts
Honey bee

Fiance wanted to plan the honeymoon on his own after I chose the location. He did! But we had a really stupid fight about “control” a couple of weeks ago and in the heat of argument, he mentioned the hotel name. I ignored it because I wanted it to remain a surprise. 

Then I asked him about dress code for dinner or any events we have on the calendar and this time we were sitting by his laptop and he pulled up his email. I saw the name of the hotel and wanted to forget it. Well today I got curious and googled it. I didn’t click on any links but I was so pleased to see 5 stars and 692 positive reviews from trip advisor. That makes me happy. He did well. I already know we’re going to enjoy it! 

He accuses me of being a “hotel snob”…dah well…I like to rest comfortably and in a nice and unforgettable place.

Post # 56
37 posts
Newbee

We’re spending 10 days out west. Hoping from around the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone with some time at the border towns. Still finalizing our itinerary but can’t wait! You ladies have given me so many new ways to stalk activities out there. Thanks!

Post # 57
73 posts
Worker bee

We’re going to Maui!!!!!  It took us SO LONG to figure out what we wanted to do.  Maui was at the top of our list, and FI’s parents just surprised us by booking our flight and hotel!  SO EXCITED!!!  Now I’m doing all kinds of research on the activities we want to do, when I should be getting stuff done for the wedding!  Oops… ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 58
157 posts
Blushing bee

Trip Advisor is my bff… i stalk everyone’s photos and reviews!!! Can’t wait for Playa Del Carmen, MX on sunday after our Friday wedding!!! sooooo excited

Post # 59
403 posts
Helper bee

We are going to Cancun too!! Two days after the wedding we leave in the a.m. & I can not wait. I have not found a bad review about this resort that even somewhat worried me. Went shopping today for some new outfits!!

Just last week I changed my desktop this awesome pictures ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 60
327 posts
Helper bee

We’re going to Greece for 14 days and Turkey for 4 days! 2.5 weeks all together.  We’re leaving the Tuesday after our Saturday wedding.  (We have a ton of errands to do before we can leave with name change stuff & whatnot)  We’ve booked in some stunning hotels and there’s loads to do and see.  I can’t waaaiiit!!!

Post # 61
11231 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Mrgh. We can’t really afford a honeymoon right now, but we decided that we’re going to head to Chicago for a short weekend the next morning. We’re going to stay at the hotel we stayed at before and really liked, hit up the aquarium and natural history museum, do a little shopping, and eat at local places. ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘August 2013 brides – honeymoon excitement!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors