(Closed) August 2013 hairstyles

posted 6 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
Member
4653 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I am thinking this ^^^^^ or

Or this ^^^^

Post # 5
Member
4653 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@elysion:  About 60% of the time. the other 40% of the time I am still in Pjs though so I dont think that counts lol.. 

Post # 7
Member
4653 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@elysion:  I think you will want to look like you on your wedding day though. I wear my hair down but hardly ever curly. Usually wavy or straightened. 

Post # 9
Member
4352 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I’m thinking about wearing my hair down. But I’m worried about it being hot. So I’m going to do some “trials” this August on my own to decide if I can deal with the extra heat from my hair on my neck. I have straight hair, and for prom it was in a “curly” updo (but ended up being straight at the end of the night) and I remember getting to the hotel with my now Fiance and trying to take my hair down and it being stuck from all the hairspray. So the original reason I wanted it down was because I didn’t want to have that confused hairstyle for my wedding night. So basically I’m undecided.

Post # 10
Member
4653 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@asscherlover:  You could do something like my 2nd picture it wont be on you neck but not going to be 9000 bobby pins holding everything together

Post # 11
Member
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@MsPanda:  I’ll second that. Bobby pins are evil, along with heat-set styles (four hours under a dryer) and copious amounts of hairspray.  My hair, unfortunately, doesn’t hold curl more than a few hours even with the use of all three in combination.

Right now I’m thinking a twist of some kind that I can just anchor with the combs I bought and leave alone.

Post # 12
Member
4352 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@MsPanda:  I just have to find something cute to hold it together like a pretty hair comb.

Post # 13
Member
425 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I still unsure what I am going to do too. I was originally thinking of something 1/2 up, 1/2 down but my dress has cap sleeves so I feel like I need it to be up. 

@MsPanda: I really like the side ponytail one! I think its a great way to have your hair down but still special. I was thinking of having my BMs wear their hair like that.

@elysion: If you like your hair done thats how you should wear it on your wedding day. You want to still be you, just a little fancier which you can do by adding clips or flowers and then you will have curls. 

 

Post # 14
Member
1855 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’m thinking long, romantic waves with some of it pulled back off my face.  I have a lot of hair, so it needs at least some structure!

Post # 16
Member
4653 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@cajungirl81:  I hate bobby pins but I was on dance team in high school so we usually had bobby pins sticking us in the head all the time lol… 

@asscherlover:  That will be fun to shop for! 

@VermontBride13:  I think it will look great on your bridesmaids My girls have VERY different hair so I dont think I could choose one hair style that will work for all of them (and even trying to do that would stress me out lol) So they have to choose themselfs! 

@inspiredcreations:  I am worried about not having structure in my hair to I have been growing my hair out forever for the wedding and it is mid back now so I am afraid if i dont my hair will be one big hot mess at the end of the night… But to my point I love that picture you posted it is still soft and romantic but looks functional too!

The topic ‘August 2013 hairstyles’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors