(Closed) August 2013 – Organization

posted 6 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
707 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I have a binder too! I keep printouts of all of our contracts, any emails I’ve exchanged with the vendors and receipts/copies of cancelled checks for any deposits we’ve made. I keep it in our desk drawer at home.

Post # 4
1576 posts
Bumble bee

I’m hoping to get a binder for my birthday.

I think I’ll get a small accordian file box too. For things that don’t go in binders like DVDs from potential DJs and stuff.

Post # 5
4653 posts
Honey bee

I have Labeled boxes with anything wedding related. 2 wedding binders plus a file, and drawer at my desk and anything on my computer is also backed up on “The cloud” AND a USB…

Post # 7
21 posts
Newbee

I made a binder with tabs, spacers and of course my laptop

Post # 8
3771 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

I made my wedding binder not too long ago with templates from the internet and wb, but I think it’s mostly a place for contracts and stuff now.  Before the binder and now, I mostly use the Google Drive spreadsheet made in collaboration with Style Me Pretty.  I’ve been adding some checklists too 🙂  I don’t know if it is the most organized???  But it’s been a great starting place!

Post # 10
4653 posts
Honey bee

@his chippymunk:  One is for pictures, pretty things and fun. The other one is my functional one… I dont want to keep all of my pictures in the functional one so I keep it in the other one then transfer the little file of whatever pictures I need for the apointment.

Post # 11
3771 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

@his chippymunk:  Google Drive is just Google Documents renamed … it’s their suite of free products that are basically like Microsoft Office (so like Word, Excel, etc.), and they are online so you can share the docs with other people.  Mine are shared with my Fiance and he has editing permissions, but he never touches them LoL!  There should be somewhere through Google Docs/Drive that allows you to search for templates.. you can search “wedding” or maybe “style me pretty” and I think the spreadsheet workbook I used will be there. 

They have spreadsheets within the workbook that let you input guests and addresses, and then another sheet for seating charts.  Personally I just made my guest list in another document with 2 columns, one for my side and one for FI’s side.  It’s a little crazy right now (lot of strikethroughs!) but it was all I came up with.

The topic ‘August 2013 – Organization’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors